Reviews for Operation: WITNESS
Koru-chan chapter 17 . 12/13/2004
::Twitch:: NEVER, ever, end like that! It was, actually, it wasn't half bad but, IT WAS SHORT! SQWEE!
Koru-chan chapter 15 . 12/13/2004
Now THAT chapter desevered a sqwee. Very suspensful. YAAY JAPAN!
Koru-chan chapter 14 . 12/13/2004
Your chapters are getting shorter...and some what more dissapointing...no sqwee for you today.
Koru-chan chapter 12 . 12/13/2004
Sqwee! *bubbly puppy eyes* The last few chappies were ok. I hate cliffies. DIE CLIFF HANGER DIE!Baka... oh, no offense, but your rika conversation isn't very interesting...
Koru-chan chapter 9 . 12/13/2004
You SHOT Numbuh 5! How can You shoot Numbah 5! Evil Sqwees! Attack! Oh well. personally, I still like Kuki over Abby! Great story!
Koru-chan chapter 7 . 12/13/2004
Cliff hanger *twitch twitch* EVIL! Sqwee!
Koru-chan chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
Sqwee...It's soo, passionate...so sad...and yet...I Love It! Yaay angst! Yaay Depressing! Welcome to my favorites list!
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
*SOB* THAT WAS SOO SAD! i loved it! Sqwee!
Ami-Lili chapter 27 . 12/6/2004
I realize you finished this a long time ago, but I fell in love with it. I didn't really like how at the end they weren't together but the epilogue really lifted my spirits, I don't know why, but it made me feel better about the ending!
Sooper Person chapter 27 . 11/13/2004
Wow! I love your story! It's way to awesome! How do you do that? -adds you to my fav stories list, fav authers list, and highly reccomends this story to others- Hurrah! It's cool!

-That Kid Called Super Person

'Some quoteGAH!'
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 7 . 11/12/2004
This story is awesome!

Keiko/Kuki is pretty neat character.

I'm Nighthawk!
SailorSaturnthesilencer chapter 27 . 10/16/2004
That is so sad! I can't believe it ended that way. It is a good fic. Poor Wally and Kuki, after everything that happened they are not together in the end. *tears* Truly, it was really good.
Mushi-SanBan chapter 27 . 10/14/2004
That was a really good chapter. Maybe you should make a sequel._~
Chief34 chapter 27 . 10/13/2004
Awesome story and ending! Hope you write more kids next door fanfics soon.
Zakki chapter 27 . 10/13/2004
WHAT! iz Dat it?

you've got to write more!
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »