Reviews for SD Gundam: Faerie Tales HA! I made a funny!
Crystal Persian chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
FrostedSpirit chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
27's Fury chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
WHOA! I'm still trying to make sure of when EXACTLY Shute DIED but I LOVED this story!
GundamCat chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
what!..this can't be was so good...!aw...anyway..your right about the way people treat Cappy..thats why most of my fics he gets a girl working on a picture for you of captain..its not finished yet though
Gijinka Renamon chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Woah! This is so cool! I've read that book about "Faeries" also, and I think it's pretty neat.

There's gonna be a season 2 of SD Gundam? No one ever tells me anything! (Pouts)
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Sugarhigh6 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
No-no-no, they didn't cancel SD Gundam. Oh btw, I'm the same person as May-VeggieGirl1 or RW, either way. They didn't take off SD Gundam permenanty, season two's gonna come out soon! _~ Me and Kai are nearing our fanfic competition end. _
May-VeggieGirl1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Hiya' again! I saw in your bio that you were looking for some SD sites. There is mine and Kai's (NeoYami) sites.
Here's a link for mine: may_ ?1076943387910
And Kai's is: bakunetsumaru_
Cybertoy00 chapter 4 . 3/2/2004
Something just occured to me. How the heck could Zapper Zaku, Grappler Gouf and Destroyer Dom invade the Fae World? Weren't they captured by the SDG in "Final Battle: Captain VS Commander"?
May-VeggieGirl1 chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
What the heck? Why are you ending it like this! Did they make it to Lacroa? Or back to Neotopia? Or even Ark! XC Oh well.
You like to hurt Shute, now don't you? First you make a fic on Shute getting cut by Captain and now he dies and comes back. Your evil.
I like evil..._
- least the ending wasn't as abrupt as my KITTIES! fic on . *laughs evilly* FEEL MY WRATH PEOPLE!...erm...okay then...
May-VeggieGirl1 chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
_; Was chp. 4 supposed 2 end like that? Uh...k then. Thanx 4 the review ! I like ur stories 2! XD I read the other 3 fics but my computer is lame so I couldn't review them! I have a new website with a bunch of links 2 SD ficcys! I lurved chp 3 in this! Baku's personality is so kawaii- he acts like a child sometimes! lol, I'll put this fic up once I make more room on my SD website! -_-' See ya!
Lady of Dark Blood NeoYami chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
woah, this is cool! _ Very original!
Cybertoy00 chapter 4 . 2/4/2004
This is a great story! Could you do a ZakoZako Hour?
(To be honest, the ZakoZako Hour is one of the main reasons I watch SD Gundam!)
Cybertoy00 chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
This story is really good! Please update!
whitetail chapter 2 . 1/28/2004