Reviews for Don't Go Away Mad
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Poor Shanny I don't like it when he gets hurt, but Jeffy was there to hold him. Although I don't like it when Jeffy gets hurt either, and he is hurting in this story. But it was a good story.
Ravensgurl41 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Dang this was so good. I have some how missed this one too. Poor Jeffy... And I love that he loves Shannon so much that he wants him happy first. That is just so sweet.
JeffAndShannon chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Another one I didn't review? What the hell is wrong with me! I must be too wrapped up in my slashy world to leave reviews of stories I read. And that's a shame because I hate those readers that never review.
I loved all the Jeffy angst going on here. You just want to scream at him, "TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM, NITWIT!" Very great drama.
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Aww.. poor Shannon... poor Jeff... Matt's a meanie... This was really well written :)
~Phoenix~
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Finished? In this story, that winded me the most. *whines* Oh! No! That was such a sweet sad little fic, I like Shannon and Matt together, I don't know whether more than Jeff and Shannon, but I guess I'll never know. In my eyes, the reigning heavyweight slash champion are the Hardy Boyz, it's just that way with me, maybe cause they where virtually the first slashers I ever read, and that was a while before I met you.
I liked the song alot to, and I'm glad you are continuing the series. I'm sorry, but I have to PLEAD with you to write another Matt/Jeff, cause I cannot think of a better source to come to! You write them so amazing, I am always in awe of your inspiring talents! PLEASE keep up the good work, I wonder if there is anything you cannot achieve!
~In Awe~
~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
xtremediva chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Oh my god, that was great. Poor Jeff, it sucks to be in love with someone who's inlove with someone else. I hope you decide to write a sequel to this great story.