Reviews for What REALLY Happened in Pirates of the Caribbean
PSYCH-aholic chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
One word... AWESOME!
Guaranita chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
Haha! Arse! Luv ya Laur and Cisca! Haha. NEway, u should move ur fat arses and finish typing your other hundred chapters! Well, that's all for now, but ur public (meaning me) can't wait till summa!
elkalili chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
You really don't like Elizabeth do you? Very good story - continue!
**Tessa
Nikki1 chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
::snort:: bead-boy...::snort:: barbie...::snort:: cheese brain...mwahaha so freakin great...
Jenna-chan chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
Oh MY GOD! This is so funny!
To bad there's only 5 reviews, but I've figured out your problem. You should check off the 'I do not accept anonymous reviews' from your bio. Because if you do you'll get more reviews, trust me. It helps.
Hope you update soon.
magical-girls chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
yayayay! U updated! I love it,please continue!
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
::cackles:: Just the reviews make me laugh. I'm amused by people who read self-insertion fics. I never do. ::ponders this:: Well, at least ones written by people I don't know. So now I'm being nice and blatantly inflating your review count. But you should post the rest of it, because I didn't finish reading this that one night. Does Lauren have it, or do you, Cisca? Somebody post, finals need some comic relief.
Amber Penglass chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
Ah, I see Empress got to you first. Little warning- don't e-mail her with a flame. The results will be nasty. But don't hate her, she's not a nasty sort, just very opinionated.
Anyways, this has potential. It's a cute little story, just put in some proper spacing and get rid of the capitals, and perhaps make it a bit longer...yes, I think that would help tremendously. You've a bit of talent. I see you're new to . New the writing world, too, I'll bet. Well, no one starts off a Tolkien. Keep working!
Oh, and I'd change the title, but that's just me.
magical-girls chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Oh, so cute. I lreally like it so update soon please, by the way, if you like Harry Potter please read my fic, it's called A Hogwarts for Two.
Empress of the Wing chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
*sigh* I knew it was only a matter of time before Mary Sues desecrated the world of PotC. I just hoped that when it happened, it would happen with at least a little bit of talent...