Reviews for Castlevania: The Tragic Prince
Roxioxx chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This is just as good or even better than that radio show they did in Japan. Thanks for sharing!
MissLSK chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Oh my god... This was the best Castlevania fanfic I've ever read... There was so much beauty in it I can't even describe...

Kudos to you for writing such a beautiful masterpiece!
Cyruleanide chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I read this entire wonderful tale in one amazing sitting. It's stories like this that remind me why you are on my favorite authors list. Thank you so much for writing this!
Lady-FFVII chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I have only read this of your work and still i have yet to finish it. I have enjoyed this read very much. I hope it continues this way. Weldone.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Excellent. Perfect. Delightful
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Fantastic job! That was great! Took me two sits to read through it. Great description!
lp000 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Great story!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
I loved this. Your writing style is very good. There's not really much else I can say. I just simply love this.
MekkaBabble chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
wow. that is a very well-written story. quite impressive
Ms Cornell chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Wow! This has to be the best Alucard fic I have ever read. Absolutely wonderful. Such feeling, I love it! I love how you describe his feeling about Maria, so romantic, and the ending was just perfect. I'm sure to go back and read this one a few more times. i enjoy your style of writing, please give us more. _
Alice chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
You are a great writer. I loved the way you captured emotions.I hope to see more stories in the future from you.
Rea chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Beatiful writing. I hope you continue to use your gift.