Reviews for Rolling Thunder
slashdlite chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Just read this and got to tell you, you shouldn't stop writing. I love this!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awe I really really liked this one. It was great!
SPN AU Addict chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Aww so cute! I think I like this pairing (or this story at least). Good job.
Sparkylovesfire chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
i love this pairing is awesome.].and you should get cookies for being such a great writer!
JeffAndShannon chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
How did I miss reviewing this very cool story? I loved it! There aren't that many Jeff/Rob stories out there. This is a great one, too.
Dark Angel215 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
AWW this was so, so cute.
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Awwa! *huge grin* How sweet of Jeffrey to make that whole thing up just to get Rob's attention. Ever read "Perfect" By ChynaGrrl18? If you like Rob/Jeff, you would LOVE this story, positive. Wow, a truly unorthodox couple that you really glued together well. Jeffy romance, I'm so proud of you! The southern tid bits where really good to, with a lot of feel good moments, especially the ending. Hm...a storms just finishing up here right now, such sweet thoughts. You continue to be my inspiration, you amaze me!
Stormy Days
Jeff's Favourite Skittle
AlAsher chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I loved this one. You made Jeff seem so...coniving and yet so sweet. I think that Jeff and Rob make an awesome couple but I agree that there should be more Shannon/Jeff and NO Bubba/Trish. Wow? Someone wrote that?
Anyway, the cocoa was a nice touch. I connected with that cause my mom did that with me when I was a kid, sweet.
I think this is great and I love your styles, they seem to change in the writing of your fics and that really shows talent. Too many people stick to one pairing and one style. I like how adaptable you are.
Great job.
Al Woe Asher
(On another note, I'm actually from South Carolina, weird no? But I live in New York. Bummer if you ask me.)
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Ahh... I love this pairing! Needs more... lol :)
Phoenix
xtremediva chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Girl, are you kidding. This was so great. Very sweet story, Rob and Jeff are so cute together. I loved when they were tag teaming together back in 2002.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
God I love the pairing and you are on a roll tonight hope you write more of them or some more Raven for me again. Please? Lol love all of your stories.