Reviews for Rolling Thunder
slashdlite chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Just read this and got to tell you, you shouldn't stop writing. I love this!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awe I really really liked this one. It was great!
SPN AU Addict chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Aww so cute! I think I like this pairing (or this story at least). Good job.
Sparkylovesfire chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
i love this pairing is awesome.].and you should get cookies for being such a great writer!
JeffAndShannon chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
How did I miss reviewing this very cool story? I loved it! There aren't that many Jeff/Rob stories out there. This is a great one, too.
Dark Angel215 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
AWW this was so, so cute.
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Awwa! *huge grin* How sweet of Jeffrey to make that whole thing up just to get Rob's attention. Ever read "Perfect" By ChynaGrrl18? If you like Rob/Jeff, you would LOVE this story, positive. Wow, a truly unorthodox couple that you really glued together well. Jeffy romance, I'm so proud of you! The southern tid bits where really good to, with a lot of feel good moments, especially the ending. Hm...a storms just finishing up here right now, such sweet thoughts. You continue to be my inspiration, you amaze me!
~Stormy Days~
~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
AlAsher chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I loved this one. You made Jeff seem so...coniving and yet so sweet. I think that Jeff and Rob make an awesome couple but I agree that there should be more Shannon/Jeff and NO Bubba/Trish. Wow? Someone wrote that?
Anyway, the cocoa was a nice touch. I connected with that cause my mom did that with me when I was a kid, sweet.
I think this is great and I love your styles, they seem to change in the writing of your fics and that really shows talent. Too many people stick to one pairing and one style. I like how adaptable you are.
Great job.
Al Woe Asher
(On another note, I'm actually from South Carolina, weird no? But I live in New York. Bummer if you ask me.)
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Ahh... I love this pairing! Needs more... lol :)
xtremediva chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Girl, are you kidding. This was so great. Very sweet story, Rob and Jeff are so cute together. I loved when they were tag teaming together back in 2002.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
God I love the pairing and you are on a roll tonight hope you write more of them or some more Raven for me again. Please? Lol love all of your stories.