Reviews for Suffering Unending
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I still can't believe I actually read this.

(Normally, I wouldn't like this kind of story since it doesn't have a happy ending)

Very sad...though I did like it. D Good story. Though years late, sorry to hear about the boy in your school that committed sucide.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
This is a good story! Please continue writing it! Can you write about how the absence of Faramir affects the events surrounding the ring?
Smap Fischer chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
This Kid did the same thing at my school 14 and shot hmself in the head, The only difference is his best friend treid to talk him out of it, but he thought to many things were happening to him. Your story captured what went on the days and weeks after that, even 2 years later the empty space still isn't filled. It happened again to about 3 weeks ago to a 15 year old kid. I don't know but this story is one of the best stories I have read dealing with this sort of thing.
Smap Fischer chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Sweetest Father of Lies chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
What a beautifully written story. There's not many words I can write for it...except that it captured a mood of sorrow perfectly.
Shortnshort chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
great Story
elisabeth chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
absolutly astounding. Congradulations are in order. I loved the different phases of Boromir's reaction. The reaction of the city. His father. Perhaps another fic with Denethor's POV?
liz
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Wow.
Ithil chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I don't know what I'm suppose to say. The story was well writen and the story rings true. Have to say that the title was perfect.
Lina Skye chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
*sniffles* I don't really know what to say. All I know is that I can truly identify with Boromir...it hurts...i'm angry, but I WILL carry on...no matter what.
"I am always talking about the human condition-what it makes us fall and stumble and somehow rise and go on from darkness into darkness."
-Maya Angelou
Ainaechoiriel chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Good story. And good message. You touched on a lot in a very short amount of words.
boromir chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I am sorry for your loss, but I know better than to speak meaningless words of comfort. Writeing stories like this can help though. Also if you would like to talk about this please don't be afraid to email me. Okay?