Reviews for To Wed the Enemy
Angel Of Doom chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
really good!
alex chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
heyhey!

keep writing! y did u stop.

i love it
Daenerys chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
Dear, you really must update. I have been waiting on this story for what seems like forever. Please update, I beg of you!

It is one of my favorites, I must know what happens!
Sanura chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
I don't know if you're still on FF any more, you haven't updated in over two years, so that makes it pretty unlikely. BUT. I have run across your story, and I must say it is a VERY good one. I would be much obliged if you would-possibly-take up again the cap of author and possibly finish the story for me? I can't even think of an ending myself, because your story seems to be just beginning. There are so many ways it could go...tragedy, or happily-ever-after...Or even a strange mix...and this possession, you've brought in, and Theodore, and Gareth...my my, wheel of fortune place your bets on what the ending is! I dearly hope you'll get my review, and it spikes the wonderfully lovely muse that allows you to write such a story, and urges you to complete it.
Ana chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
when will we get to read the next chapter?
Brittany chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
Hey I think this is a really really good story please oh please write more to it. I would be VERY happy.

Thanks,

BR
christy chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
I really like your story keep up the good work
Puella chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
I love your story! Please don't abandon it. It's so good. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
incarnated-soul chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
Arghh! I just LOVE your story!

Its brilliantly written and you're a brilliant writer. I love reading the tension between Ginny and Draco, its just perfect. And just when things are getting better and better you decide to not update, please don't torture me, please update soon. Cos i'm in love with your story, its got me hooked and i'm like dying to know what happens. You write the charcetrs and situations really really well with talent. The plot is mysterious and suspenseufll and you certainly like your twists. Its been so fun to read it! Please, please, I'm begging you, update!
DarcyJames chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
Please update. I love this story and I need more. I've been following it since the beginning. What happens!
Akt5us chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
Wow! I love the story! I really can't wait to read more! I really hope that you'll update soon!
Storme chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
Excellent story so far, but why has there not been any updates? Need more story, soon, thank you very much in advance - I've already said thank you, now you must give in and post MORE STORY! :)

More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon. More story needed soon.

Must I continue or has the point been made? Keep up the EXCELLENT work!
curry the cool chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
well hello, where is the next chapter? I'm dying over here, I need the end, you have to give me the end. Please, pretty please?
PurpleRainbow chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
Wonderful job. Very...mysterious. But very good job done. Going under favorites. Update soon!
anonymous chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
omg! such a great plot! update quickly- i really really wanna know what happens!
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »