Reviews for Wish I Was Your Lover
bittyskitty94210 chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
this is the 5th or 4th time ive read this and i finally notice the plushies names. its sora and riku backwards, only uki doesnt have an r in it. that kind of tatic for naming is simple but effective, i will have to try it for my own writing. except for a few tiny spelling and grammar mistakes this was a great read. i will read it the next time my mind goes to wishes and lovers. have a good day!
Catatonic Fishbones chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Not a cereal killer!
PerpetualxLight chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Ah, I love this so much! The storyline was amazing, I really enjoyed reading this from beginning to end!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
It's this kind of story's that should have been put into a you for sharing such a wonderful one. I have truly enjoyed it. Sometimes you don't need a lot of chapters nor words to get a simple message across. Beautifully well done.
ScarletRose93 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
The first time I read this was a little over two years ago. Two years later, and this is still in my Top 5 fictions on this site. Damn this fiction is wonderful. There is so much nostalgia in the song Boys of Summer so whenever I hear it, I think of this fiction and I start smiling and laughing a little. People ask me why i react that way to the song and I just tell them "oh, I just really like this song" ;P great job on this by the way.
-Scarlet
skye.phillips.568 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That's a grate one mate keep foing
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
This was a great story!
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
D'awwwwwwww...

my face- ;_;

WONDERFUL STORY, great job!
Pumpkin Master chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
OMG! i read this story like 300 times its so good!

i love sora i find so cute and ryo is so wise for her age and adorable! i wish i had a litle sister like that XD

love your story Elize
anonymoosefangirl chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
That was so cute I literally was awwing out loud. This was so beautiful with sofa coaxing riku out of his shell and squee I just want to hug them forever and ever haha
Cole chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Aaaaaaa-Maaaaaaaaaaaaa-ZING!
Skell131 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Amazing! It was hilarious! Riku kind of reminds me of a trap door spider, except you know with silver hair and a god like body. Ryo is really cute, so is Sora for that matter!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
that was an awesome fic. very well done. _ Ja.
S.RAYN chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
LOOOOVE this story! Its in my favorites, your writing is wonderful and so is your creative mind. Thats why I come back for more, lol. :D
S.RAYN chapter 6 . 12/7/2010