Reviews for Renegade
Moon-Baby chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
The story was very endearing. I'm very happy that you had written this and 8 years later I am able to read it .
pacificbluegirl chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
I'm hoping that you still get email alerts from so that you'll see this. I still get emails about reviews for my old fics and I know how much they make me smile so I didn't want to leave without having left you a few lines. I have had a crap day and an even worse evening. My best friend in the world is far away, and staying there, and after having sat around, angry and frustrated for most of the night I randomly thought that I would reread some of my favourite PotC fanfiction. I searched for one of the stories I remember loving back in the days (when I still read more than McFly fics) and this was one of them - and the one I chose to read this evening to cheer myself up.

I used to have this printed... I had it for years. In a ringbinder, for reading again and again even when I didn't have internet access (how did I ever cope?). It was only last summer I allowed mum to recycle the many, many pages of fanfiction (yours being part of the collection) - after not having lived in the house with her for 3 years now haha.

Anyway, what I meant to say was that still to this day you're one of few authors on here that has managed to capture both Jack and Ana in all their wonderful ways. They're such interesting characters and I was so so sad to find that they didn't bother to keep her character for the sequels but I'm glad we can forever keep her alive through great fanfiction, like yours. Thank you for cheering me up tonight!

I'm glad I got a chance to reread this. I hope you're still writing, and that you're well. x
hailtheheartbreakers chapter 15 . 5/1/2010
You killed the Pearl! It was cute, but you killed the Pearl! *gasp* I don't know if I can forgive you :(
Jks it was a cute story. You need to be a bit more careful with your editing though. There are a few little spelling mistakes that could easily be fixed.
Hikari no Tenshi chapter 13 . 2/20/2007
No! What have ye done to me Ana!
Hikari no Tenshi chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
GREAT fic so far. It's very original and the characters are believable. I love Jack, he's not out of character, yet we get to see a different side of him that we don't see in the movie. Ana is just a jewel, and I can't wait until the sparks start to fly between the two. I love your creativity, and I look forward to reading this fic to the end. It only saddens me that it took 4 years for me to find this.

Hikari-chan
Bules chapter 15 . 12/30/2004
What a great story! Once I started it I couldn't stop. Can't wait for the next one.
Eponizzle chapter 15 . 8/3/2004
"L" is for the way I looked at this,

"O" is fror the only suitable Jack/Ana kiss,

"V" is very, very, well-written and unordinary,

"E" is even more than anything I expected from any fanfic ev...or...

And LOVE is what this story represents to me - FANTASTIC!
LeeAna chapter 14 . 7/12/2004
Arrg...I have already reviewed the last chapter but forgot to say somethin' ...

This was the first fic I have read where the Pearl sinks. And I SO liked it, how Jack dealed with it and that Ana was more important to him *sigh* But the fact, THAT the Pearl find it's grave shocked me .. see *looking shocked* That was somethin' I really haven't expected. And that again is a fact, that makes this story even better .

Uhm...I really hope you know what I mean with my rambling o.O I'm not I good reviewer, I know *sighs again* hehe
LeeAna chapter 15 . 7/12/2004
Well... I have now read your story, and that is, what I have to say :

Holy Hannah! That was SO good! It would be THE perfect story for the script of PotC 2!

I loved it! Really! You decribed the characters so very well ... and all the wonderful Jack/Ana moments.

Be sure that your story is now on the list of my all time favorites ;) Great work done, well written and a great storyline. Keep it up! Please!
MollieJoy chapter 15 . 7/1/2004
An excellent ending to a great story- congrats on finishing it love!
coolpuella chapter 15 . 7/1/2004
aw, good ending. I really do hope to see a sequel or another potc fic. good job!
molliejoy chapter 14 . 7/1/2004
This is fantastic writing! I love it! I think that you truly capture the essence of each character- bravo luv!

Mi line-o favorito has to be: " In this life, mi amigo, there are very few things worth living and dying for. If you should find such a treasure, you must never let it go,
molliejoy chapter 13 . 7/1/2004
This is an AWESOME part of the story! So much happens here- you know, if you wanted to draw this out you really could (or it would make an excellent screen play!) but it makes for a great short story.

My only editorial comment is

"Ana was fighting a few yards away from him, her back to Commodore Norrington, whose back was to her as well."

I'd try something like- "Ana was fighting just yards from him, back to back with Commodore Norrington..the "whose back was to her as well" is kinda wordy.

I can't wait to finish this!
urmuhsureokayno chapter 15 . 6/29/2004
YEA! and NO! I am so happy it all turned out wonderfully! You have no idea how much I have been wondering about this. My computer decided to die on Friday and I just got it up and running again on this wonderful Tuesday so I have been sitting around watching movies thinking to myself whether or not I missed the ending of this story. But, thankfully, I am only a day late and my computer is nice enough to let me review. I loved it! It was brillant, and I really need to find a new word I over use that one, and I wish it could go on forever. Jack and Ana are my favorite should be couple and I swear if she is not in the sequal we should attack Disney with pitchforks. *deep breath* Well I must be on my way and try to get this computer completly up and running. Been fun, I really enjoyed the story, and keep writing. TTFN Ta Ta for now...
JackFan2 chapter 15 . 6/29/2004
Ahh... sweet, wonderful, fantastic ending! Really nicely done.

"Aye, worst…" he said, pausing for dramatic effect. "Best, because it brought your lovely person into me dreary, monotonous life. Worst, because I shouldn't have stolen it from you – we should have sailed off in it together… savvy?" The frown on Ana's dark face smoothed out. This was a wonderful piece of dialogue. It melted my heart right down to me toes. *sighs*

AND THEN THE KISS! WOOHOO! I loved it. Ever get the feeling I'm a bit of a romantic? LOL.. Nah.

Well, mate, that was a tremendous story! I've got you on Author Alerts so whenever your muse starts giving you that next big story, I'm going to be able to review EVERY chapter from start to finish. I do know how a big story takes a lot out of you, so rest if you must, but not to long. Perhaps you'd like to come visit our lil' ship over at MSN. The ships named The Black Pearl Scrolls. Maybe while your working out that next plot you'll consider joining the crew and drabbling with us, or just whatever you want. Everyone there is a PotC writer on , energetic, enthusiastic and.. ah. here's the link for you to go see yourself:

fanficcollective

Anywho.. g'luck with your next story and we'll see ye around!

Ta!

Jackfan2

Oh.. and the 2nd part of my story might be up this coming weekend... I am sincerely hoping.