Reviews for Renegade
urmuhsureokayno chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
AH! I must say that was an evil, evil cliffhanger! As a reader, cliffhangers are things I love to hate, but as a writer I find it delightfully fun to throw one in everynow and then. :) Yes, well, I didn't get that much sleep last night so I must warn you this review might not make any sense. I loved the chapter! You captured all the characters just perfectly and the sinking of the Pearl... Brillant twist, and yet, depressing. But the fact that you kept Jack as Jack even when things are not looking too good was perfect. Before I just copy and past the whole story and write brilliant after every line left me just say... BRILLIANT!
Amber Myst chapter 12 . 6/22/2004
Nope, nope, nope. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! This chapter was excellent, mostly because Jack kissed Anamaria, _ but excellent nonetheless. Update soon!
coolpuella chapter 12 . 6/22/2004
Oh, the anticipation, whats gonna happen? Keep up the updates, even if they are short, its better than none at all! Ta!
saxony chapter 12 . 6/22/2004
I think of the stories I've read few have managed to capture the true characters as they were in the film yours being one of them. I'm having a go myself and find particulary Jack Sparrow a very difficuld character to show in writing. I'm greatly enjoying this one so keep them coming! Well done. sax xx
molliejoy chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
I adore how you right Jack, right down to the slurry brogue...it's excellent...

**pause** hours later**

So I'm drunk...time for sleepy- great post-I loved it.
ShanniC chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
Yay! I loved this chapter! They kissed, and all is well with the world. Great job on this chapter. I eagerly await the next update from you!
dreamofdesire chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
That's funny that Jack thinks it's a sin not to have rum on a ship! Usually it's the other way around. Yay, Ana and Jack kissed, even if it was just briefly. Damien can't kill James, I like him. Please update soon. I hope all of your reviewers come back.
urmuhsureokayno chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
Once again you have left me speachless. Please forgive me for not reviewing your last chapter, but I just couldn't think of anything that would be good enough to say. You have this brillant way of making me feel like I am there and I love that. This is quite possibly one of my favorite fan-fics out there so keep up the updates and I will try to think of something fitting for each review. :)
Amber Myst chapter 11 . 6/16/2004
Sry, I haven't reviewed for your other chapters, my computer has been out of it for weeks, still is, I'm leaving this review from the library. Lol, I just had to see if you updated. I love it so far! This Francois L’Ollonais guy sounded interesting so I looked him up, evil blighter. So anywho, great chapter and update soon!
dreamofdesire chapter 11 . 6/15/2004
I love this chapter! Your really good at writing! Haha, Ana is tricking them and they don't even know it!She would never betray Jack. Please update soon.
molliejoy chapter 11 . 6/14/2004
Fantastic! You're other fans are right- this is definately a jem- give us more More MORE! (You know...when you have time and all...)
lisa chapter 10 . 5/5/2004
whoa, o-oh! what do we have here? This is certainly a jem of POTC fanfiction, i have ever had the pleasure of reading straight through for 5 hours and I cannot wait for more.! The twists, the turns, the romance ah! What's going to happen to jack and ana now? what are will and norrigton going to do? Ahh, the suspense slays me, but I have to offer you the props u deserve for an excellent, excellent piece of work. Can't wait for more ~Lisa
urmuhsureokayno chapter 10 . 4/23/2004
I know from experience that Fan Fictions are hard to write. You have the fanatics, like me, reading and analyzing every single word, but you pulled it off beautifully. Your characters are always in character and your vocabulary is wonderful. I have read many of these things when I get bored and I must tell you this is one of the best. Update soon please!
wyte-tygre chapter 10 . 4/16/2004
O.O
Wow.
I really really really hope that Jack meant to do that...at least him and Ana are (kinda) normal again...(whatever that is)
Love it!
J.L. Dexter chapter 10 . 4/16/2004
Whew... a long chapter but an enjoyable read. Took me two days to finish reading it (only due because of a busy schedule-dern life.) I don't see how this chapter makes you sick looking at it, when it was in fact, flawless in it's own. Things are starting to unravel at a faster pace now as bits and pieces of Ana's past comes tumbling down upon her.
I wonder how the two pirates are going to weasel their way out of this little predicament they've obviously found themselves in.
Hope to see more soon, best wishes and troubless writing.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »