Reviews for Zion of the Heart
cloche chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This is really adorable. Despite its short length, I think it's one of my favorite Daisuke/Ken fics I've seen posted up on ffnet.
Ichijouji chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Very Nice
takuya chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
aw that so cute i really loved it tons
Tunisa chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Aw! I'm not even that deep into the Digimon plot. and I found that absolutely adorable! I guess it doesn't hurt that Ken-chan is undeniably cute.
Samanda Hime-sama chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Darnit, Sunfreak. You made me cry while I was reading this. But overall, this story made me happy. Yet another reason why you are one of my favorite authors.
Samanda
Beta 4 Hire chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
_ Kawaii! I loved that! *Dances* Write a sequel! .;; My fic sucked, or else I'd continue it... But yours is good! You must have a sequel! With kissing!
Bo Jangles chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Lovely fic! xD I believe I read it on your journal a bit back, right after you posted it, while I was combing for some good fan fiction. I loved it then, and I love it now, and I think it merits reviewing. Characterization is perfect, writing is impeccable, and so on. _~ All in all, an uber-spiffy fic. -cling- I'll look forward to more new Kensuke/Daiken from you!
Hi no Tori chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
*hearts* This is really cute... _ Sounds a lot different from what I write when I'm writing "Stream-of-consciousness" like...
Like! _