Reviews for The Downside of Falling in Love
m1dnight217 chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
Awsome story but when is the sequel coming
AngeliqueRox chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
What a cute story! But is there going to be a sequel or not? Please say yes!
Melly Black chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
So love the story please some how put up the sequel I know how you can get lost with all the new shows and stuff but it can be refreshing to go back and work on something that was from a old favorite
Written4you chapter 18 . 12/28/2009
Awesome ! i can't find the next story to this :(
Written4you chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Awesome ! keep em coming ! i can imagine pietro being written exactly as you describe him !
wendy 90210 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
more quicksilver stories
Chibi chapter 18 . 7/23/2006
I hope you'll post the sequel of this fanfic because i really enjoyed it! I totally love the way you made Pietro (he's too funny! ).
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 18 . 1/3/2006
great story, too bad she cheats on Pietro in the comics.
NebuNeferu chapter 18 . 12/3/2005
So there will be Luna coming in the sequel? I CAN'T WAIT _ And please don't make the relationship of Crystal and Pietro to end up like the one in the comic, cause I don't really like the idea of those two taking a divorce.

And will Luna be human just like the one in the comic? Cause it'll be cool to have both her parents keeping her existance as a secret so Magneto will not harm or try to kill her because she's a human. Or it'll be cooler if you actually made up the fact that she has both mutant and inhuman power? Anyway, I just can't wait for the sequel, Crystal is one of my many fav characters and I feel so happy that someone actually make her fic in x-men evo. Your story is truly amazing _ *two thumbs up*
InsaneBunneh chapter 18 . 8/15/2005
STupid faace. I DID read this already
Gohan Hug chapter 18 . 6/16/2005
Haha! Petey's gonna have a fit. :P
darkstorm5000 chapter 18 . 4/16/2005
Nice ending, with Crystal FINALLY breaking the news to old Pietro. And yes, it is evil to end on a cliffhanger, but at least you'll be picking up afterwards with a sequel. Can't wait to see what happens in it...
Zee4 chapter 18 . 4/1/2005
WHOO!

Here comes my favorite character ever!

Even though she's a baby!

I can't wait until the new story! It'll be so cool!

Nice last chapter. Made me go squee and made my day. Kudos.

Yus. I need to get ready for my drum lessons.

HAVE A LOVLEY DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WHOO!

Later

SZ
darkstorm5000 chapter 17 . 3/11/2005
Man, I don't how I missed your posting of this chapter, but it was pretty good. I liked the awkwardness between Pietro and Crystal after their fight, and her figuring out that even the Brotherhood has caller ID. I also liked your concise explanation of the Inhumans, you broke it down very well.

Nice touch with Pietro's unique way of pointing out the familial relations in the royal family, even though historically it's not all that uncommon. Anyways, can't wait to see what you come up with next. Especially with this Brotherhood business, if there is any...
InsaneBunneh chapter 17 . 2/27/2005
Shippou has a big head, and his tail is like huge.