Reviews for Hummingbird
miszhatter chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love this line "Hinata wraps her arms around one of Naruto's and her tears fall like shooting stars with no wishes left in them."
-it was breathtakingly sad.
This story would make you think that maybe, not everyone have their own happy ending.
Noremac1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
...Well that was kind of depressing. I liked the dance, though.
Eyalane chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I feel sorry for Hanabi and Neji. But else from that It is a very good story and I like it!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
A dance around a given line and an idea can make a tale unfold into a story before our eyes. One. Two. Three. You started it and ended it in great rhythm.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was gorgeous. Poetic and IC and metaphorical and..gah. You're brilliant.
coatcheckdream chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Very beautiful. :]
Hiroro chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Simply breathtaking and full of angst, and I presume that Hinata is pregnant with Neji's first child (and her first child as well)? :]
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is well done.
XxPriscillaxX chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
that story is gorgeous really like it, at first i dont understand nothing because im not natural english speaker but the third time i do is a really nice story FAV. also love the phrases you put at the end of your stories.

ATT

PRISCILLA THATS MY NAME
timme chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
lovely. your narusasu's are the best written naruto fics you have, without question.
Heaven Cobra chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
wow. i like the way you write where it could be taken as anything and everything. so cool.
PLEASEMAKEITSTOP chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I find this story...beautiful. Everything seems to symbolize something in it that fits into the story perfectly. Great job.
Quack says the duck chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is amazingly good and it deserves far more reviews than it has. It was just brilliant, going on my faves
Baba-sama chapter 1 . 12/15/2006