Reviews for Hummingbird
Vivaan chapter 1 . 8/20
Wow... such a beauty. This is the kind of story which can interpreted the readers way and hence has many meanings. I've been binge reading your stories and all them are little gems. Keep writing!
sovandeprins chapter 1 . 4/20
It was a very pretty read - for the lack of a better word.

Thank you for writing.
miszhatter chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love this line "Hinata wraps her arms around one of Naruto's and her tears fall like shooting stars with no wishes left in them."
-it was breathtakingly sad.
This story would make you think that maybe, not everyone have their own happy ending.
Noremac1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
...Well that was kind of depressing. I liked the dance, though.
Eyalane chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I feel sorry for Hanabi and Neji. But else from that It is a very good story and I like it!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
A dance around a given line and an idea can make a tale unfold into a story before our eyes. One. Two. Three. You started it and ended it in great rhythm.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was gorgeous. Poetic and IC and metaphorical and..gah. You're brilliant.
coatcheckdream chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Very beautiful. :]
Hiroro chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Simply breathtaking and full of angst, and I presume that Hinata is pregnant with Neji's first child (and her first child as well)? :]
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is well done.
XxPriscillaxX chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
that story is gorgeous really like it, at first i dont understand nothing because im not natural english speaker but the third time i do is a really nice story FAV. also love the phrases you put at the end of your stories.

ATT

PRISCILLA THATS MY NAME
timme chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
lovely. your narusasu's are the best written naruto fics you have, without question.
Heaven Cobra chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
wow. i like the way you write where it could be taken as anything and everything. so cool.
PLEASEMAKEITSTOP chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I find this story...beautiful. Everything seems to symbolize something in it that fits into the story perfectly. Great job.
Quack says the duck chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is amazingly good and it deserves far more reviews than it has. It was just brilliant, going on my faves