Reviews for Inuyasha and the Tooth Fairy
cupid chapter 1 . 1/16
wow i believe tooth fairy should give me some chocolate also
ONNMT chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Haha, cute! Sweet, though I thought it'd turn a bit crackish and have the Tooth Fairy be real, or somethin' :P
Otherwise, good job! Well-written, and although it took a bit of a detour, it was really nice :)
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aww! That's adorable! -
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Nice job Kagome! :) Lovely and in-character. A paper clip is a crappy gift, but a kiss-nice. I just finished The Babysitter, as you probably know, and decided to read and review all your InuKag stories.
Blair chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Aw! That was so sweet! I loved it. :D InuKag fluffy moments always make me happy. :)
Little.Neko.Child chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
cute
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh, that is so sweet.
roxxy90210 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
aw...
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
so cute. wright more. please. thank you.

_Inume

ps. i am a girl of few words
Noodlez4suppa chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
that was so cut! i loved it
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
aw how cute!
Dolphin-Slam chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
that was cute :)
mgnc chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
That was AWESOME! It's so funny and romantic! My favorite part is the last line Inu said..."I think I lose another tooth tomorrow night". COOL and SWEET! He really like it and I hope now, he believes in tooth fairy!

)Readalots(

~ ~ ~mgnc~ ~ ~
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
THis was very amusing. I like the little thought at the end: I think I'll loose another tooth tomorrow. A very good job with this one shot.

~QueenTatooine
ZdBunnyMomiji chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
It is so cute! I love it! I coiuld so see that! Now why wont they do it it in the series ;_;. I know they kiss in the movie, but Iwant them to kiss in the series! *sigh* oh well, loved the chapter.