Reviews for Zero At the Bone
123OpHeLiAc456 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I think you had Shikamaru in perfect charecter.

dicingalice chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
hm... geez, that's really.. poor Shikamaru...

let's SMOOCH him better! *fangirlish squee*
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is well done.
naltariel chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I love this. You write it beautifully.
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Fabulous insight into Shikamaru. You made some really good points and, as usual, your imagery is fantastic.
Qem chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Nice, I like the way you really captured Shika's really sardonic tone.
sna chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Damn I found it again! I read this one the day it came out like ages ago and I just loved your Shikamaru insights. I really did. I got a little confused sometimes as to why the thoughts he was having led back to his unrequited love for Asuma... but the rest of it was amazing. The part with using the sky to numb his mind, and when he describes what genius feels like in battle, and compares himself to those he can't connect to.

Loved it. So sorry I didn't review first time around.

sna
Gavin Gunhold chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Just re-reading this, and it is as wonderful and as wrenching as the first time. Which was, incidentally around the time I first started reading fanfiction and one of the reasons I still do. Would have reviewed before, but really have nothing to say except to gush at you for your brilliance. I can't believe how much depth you always manage to imply in so few words.
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Kya! Kya! That was heartbreaking!
GSYH chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Maybe I am dense, but somehow I just can't see the Shikamaru attracted to Asuma subtext, it sames like he just likes everyone in general.
Okay, Shikamaru was wearing the jacket, but he wasing paying much attention to it next the the smell and the warmth.
Kiko Tomodachi chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Wow, you managed to make Shikamaru depressing. Good job! I love Shikamaru, so it's nice to see a Shikamaru introspective fic.
Maia-Willdell chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Omg. .
This was really well-written, gives Shikamaru a different perspective than usually portrayed. I really like this.