Reviews for Wind Nocturne
Klaira chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Please update soon! There aren't many stories that treat Yoshimitsu well, and even fewer that are so well planned and written!
Pyro chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
Thank you! THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who thought Yoshimitsu was a human! He is! _ Thanks!
Shy-Guyome chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Yo, it's me again.

Listen... this is a too good work of art... don't let it aside! Don't worry about the mistakes! Everyone do mistakes!

Update! You can make the final chapter right now if you want! I just want to see how the story will follow... and end...

And... ME TOO I WANT TO KNOW WHERE VOLDO IS! Let Yoshimitsu take is Hiihirokane and kick everyone's butt!

UPDATE OR AKU-SOKU-ZAN!

"Dead men tell no tales!"
Shy-Guyome chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
Can only say "Bravo!"!

Yoshimitsu is my favorite SC character! And I like the way you make him act!

Continue the good work, or AKU-SOKU-ZAN!
GottyKoby chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Not a Yoshi/Talim fic? *sighs* Good! But, another part of me thinks that it would be a little interesting... Since I'm just crazy for strange pairings. Talim/Yunsung just doesn't work for me. Its way too common! But I am still loving this fic! UPDATE SOON!
Reader Person chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
I hope you continue this story, I'm enjoying it and I think it is written well.
kristen chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
Dear GOD thta is should do more
Kai chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Wow, this is just brilliantly written! It's hard to find such wonderfully done fanfiction such as this. :) Keep up the wonderful work!

By the way, that song that Talim sings is in the game Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (just in case ya didn't know) (I tried to find the name of the singer, but couldn't). Great game, you should look into the series.
MageKirby chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
A real nice story indeed

Update it ASAP.
This account exists no more chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
A good Yoshi and Talim story. I am really liking it.
kerricarri chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
very well written and exucuted! all the substorylines comes together to make one big story - the plot is fantasic and deep, as well as the different events concerning all of the characters. I just love reading this! the characters are portrayed very well - close to the real thing. and adding more onto Yunsung's personality was a good idea - plus, it seems perfect for Yunsung! all of the little things you couldn't possible see in a fighting game is revealed in this story! I love reading how you portray each characters. very well written.
animaeGuRl chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
WoOt! Finally aperfect story I can read without worrying about stupid supernateral crap or rape or anything!This stoy/romance is purfect! Thank GOD your a ficcy saviour!

P.S...your right about Yungsungs personality!;p
sheryl1988 chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
I'm really for Talim and Yunsung crosses. But actually it was the title that caught my eye. When I saw Talim and.. and.. *Yoshimitsu*? I know the Wind Nocturne song! And I love it!

Your story didn't let down a minute. Its great, I think you portrayed the characters very nicely and accurately- (infact I know little about Yoshimitsu) and also considered him a fairly ugly SC character but you made him so very charming!

The relationship you're building between Talim and Yunsung is my priority of interest but your smooth Yoshimitsu character really divided my attention. Its wickedawesome.

Don't kill us by not updating. Its such a terrible end to magnificent stories.
Infest chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
Good story, You should update really soon though! Please?
Mornings Light chapter 4 . 1/2/2005