Reviews for World So Cold
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
So depressing! But great
keeponwritin chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Oh, wow. Very nice. Unexpected twist. I dig Liberty-angst. She's a fascinating character, and both the show and this fanfiction section don't give her enough credit or love. So continue on being cool like that. I enjoyed the fic.
precipitate chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Whoa, who woulda knew it was Liberty. I liked how you made me keep guessing about who it was, because it seemed like Ellie to me at first. This was great and I'm looking forward to your other stories (especially that one about Craig... looks interesting).
radiance x chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Good, very good. I was definetly not expecting Liberty. I was thinking more along the lines of Emma or Ellie. It's a very nice change. You're an excellent writer. Hope to see more from you.
-Krystine-
Scimitar Nyx to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
M...yeah that WAS graphic, but I thought it was going to be loads more. Anyway, it was interesting. She was a LITTLE OOC, but it's still good. The whole thing was well-written. Everything you write is well-written, so I didn't expect this to not be. Anyway...yeah that's about it.
Baby-Angel aka Lala chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Wow...that was a shocker...Liberty, huh? Intresting, very intresting. Your writing style is very vivid...I like it, alot.
M83 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Well, that wasn't who I'd thought it would be, but I'm glad that you didn't use one of the old standards. very good story, of course. you say that's it, though? what a shame... :)