Reviews for The Neon Bright Tokyo Lights
NiennaAngel chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Somehow, despite the fact that I've read this oneshot about 4 or 5 times I've never review. *smacks forehead* So I'm reviewing no. In case you hadn't figured it out by the number of times I've read this I love it! It's truly amazing. _. You came up with an amazing idea with this. Great job!
DrippingRed chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
you have TALENT cause u made me feel horrible...i mean u made me actually want to cry, even though it was so simple. i usually don't get that bad. i get depressed, but not that sad...so you have mad skills! If you can direct anybodys feelings so well, your a writer

awsome(horribly sad)story! . -glomps-
Silfer chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Beautiful. SHort and beautiful.
LoveSovereign chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Beautiful. Truely, beautiful. I wonder how davis died, though. But when Takeru looks at Ken, does he want to see Ken, or Daisuke? Is this a, "Dai's gone and the closest this to him is this other guy, i'll just sleep with him instead," type of thing? Or does he truely love him?
I don't know, it's just been wondering in my mind when I thought of something to review on...
Overall, this is really good. There are some things that you can use to tie up in a sequel. (*Hint*Hint*)
allekto being lazy about signin chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
this is excellent. i can't think of any other way to describe it aside from that. wow...