Reviews for Ripped my Heart Out
PixelezOtaku chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I only started crying a bit when I reached the part that said,"I stayed silent as I watched your that those bright eyes will blink and that huge grin of your will appear."
Then I just threw everything out the window when I read the sentences "I HAVE NO FUCKING HEART!" and "WON'T WE?"
:) I loved it
00 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
da faq i just read
Yvonne chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Damn. Rejection isn't an option for vegeta. Sad story. But loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Why do I always think its so kawaii when someone dies for the one they truly love? Keep writing sweetpea.
kitarrear chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
WOW THAT WAS DEEP I'm talking six feet under sort this is some powerful shit wow keep it up in your other stuff Kit_
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
evil evil evil evil! A one-shot with a horrible lingering question all mixed up with remorse! Gah! I hate you! *runs off to wail about the unfairness of the ending* *comes back* Are you sure we can't persuade another chapter? A what happened? An afterlife life shot? *looks hopeful*
jaygoose chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Wow. That was just gross. And beautiful in a sick sorta way. I love your stories.
Veggiegirl2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Its me you know the girl that gave you the review that made you cry. I dont think you got the last review I gave you on Mediaminer seeing as you disappeared of the face of the site. How old are are you? (NO IM NOT A STALKER OR A LESBIAN!) I want to help write a story with you. Check out the revised version of my story,"Forever is a long time." please? Domo Arigatou!o