Reviews for That Thing
hyuuga no tori chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
asadsdandkasnaasa *-* This is so awesome *-*
apocatlypse chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
How do you manage to create such brilliance with so little words? Your talents are amazing. I absolutely adore this piece, it's probably one of the best drabbles I have ever had the pleasure of reading. :)
YukiNoSamurai chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Nice 100 words of inspiration to me to write a NejiLee fic. If I can recall I've probably only written one NejiLee fic. And NejiLee is my favorite Naruto pairing. They're two of my favorites characters. And this is one of my favorite drabbles.

I loved the comparisons you used and I especially loved the color compairisons. Neji-White and Lee-Black. And Black plus White makes Gray. Very nice. And very sweet. Kudos!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is well done.
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Heh heh... that thing that they only do in Naruto fandom... I like that thing...
Nephra chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Aww! I love this couple.

And yeah... they're so different.. and so cute together!
michi chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
! Woah! I like your story very much! It is wonderful! I like this pairing the most!
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Good use of white black and grey, comparisons like that. Hee.
Fairady chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
sweet. i haven't been looking for it but this is the first fic of this pairing i've read. thanks so much for posting it.
Blistex chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Thank you for that consideration of social definition becoming unimportant during times of intimacy. It's very refreshing, the gray being equal for both of them, untroubled by their true colors. I like this very much.
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Waah! Sugoi! Why torture the world with your art? What sort of sadist are you?
Yet, we keep coming back for more.
Maia-Willdell chapter 1 . 1/19/2004