Reviews for Inconceivable
Always Honest Sai chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Very short, but interesting. I'm glad that Naruto is topping, because it rarely makes sense the other way around. Most people don't seem to realize this. I would say Sasuke is decently in character, there isn't really much to go on, but based on what there is. I enjoyed it, at least, what there was of it.
Charactarantula chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Too pretty to be Seme...? What a load of bullshit.
And Sa-su-ke is still a three syllable name.
But I really don't want to offend you because this was very could have been longer. )
RenAfri chapter 1 . 6/12/2009

Sasuke is too pretty to be Seme.

I love ur fics!

Especially NaruSasu.
shenmi meiren chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
yay to uke sasuke! :]
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 7/29/2008

Inconceivable, indeed.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I just love NaruSasu/SasuNaru drabbles. You know something this is annoying, is there some way I can just add all your stories to my C2 at once?
hollybennett123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I just love NaruSasu/SasuNaru drabbles. That was so lovely and in character. :3
sesshomarousecretlove chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
m, that was the ultimate sasunaru drabble. very nice, and for some reason, when I try to critique your work in my mind, I get the term 'rolls off the tongue like good wine.' ... I dunno if wine really rolls off the tongue, and I don't know what wine tastes like, but... I think that's a good thing. *shrug* take it how you will. you are definitely going on my fave authors list, and I can't wait to read more of your work!

(p.s. that last line is so yummy I could eat it...)
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
yeah, naruto's too...stubborn to just willingly take it from anyone, much less sasuke who he's so determined to be rivals with. and even if he was willing, it's not in his nature, it's naruto!

anyways, i liked this drabble. it was short but complete not like most which make me feel like they need a follow-up or something. cool.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Cute story.
afallfromgracex3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That was cute! NARUSASU 4 EVER!
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
And I thought I was the only one that thinks Sasuke is seme too much! I mean, really. Considering Naruto's personality, I dont think he'd take it in the ass EVERY TIME.
yue no rei chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
hahaha its narusasu. hmm yep there aint enough of these. its always sasunaru. not that i mind. nice
RainWashesEverythingAway chapter 1 . 5/8/2006