Reviews for Second Time Around
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Ugh, you really hit me somewhere - DEEP. You really illustrate the tradegy of her life... good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was so beautiful. This did write itself and I felt every word of it. The Sanin had such a tragic life. I'm so thankful to you for capturing Tsunade's feelings towards both her team mates so well.
crimewaves chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is honestly beautiful. I love the concept of this, & how well it conveys not only Tsunade's feelings of hope & of regret, but everyone's experiance of them. I think it could speak for many people, and you have made it work beautifully for Tsunade & Jiraiya. Tsunade's voice was lovely, & I think the part that Orochimaru plays in it, Tsunade's reflections on him really added to it. I felt the presence of all 3 of the Sannin in it, if that makes sense, & I think it completes the piece.

I also really love that it was just an ending and not the ending.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
wow. this was quietly amazing. plus, love the e.e. cummings line - that man had a way with words, and so do you. :)
keyofsarcasm chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That's a good drinking buddy right there :D

Orochimaru, although I despise him, I can understand how the darkness was swallowing him whole and nobody was there for him. I like the contrast you did between him and Sasuke, between Tsunade and Sakura.

Its brilliantly done n I love it. Now if u excuse me, imma go read more of ur stufff :D
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Wow. Just wow.
AnonymousMagpie chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
loved this story. )

*so emotional*
goldfishlover73 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is awesome! I loved it!
the true elec chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
That was brilliant.
Emmy Kay chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Love. I also like the multitude of possibilities - because while I love a happy ending, a totally free and clear happy ending for Tsunade and Jiraiya doesn't seem quite right. Not all the time, anyway. Thank you (even if this story is years old).
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That went beyond epic boundries.:)
Guptanation chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
beautiful story, loved the ending
Deploringly chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Woh. Goosebumps man.
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Beautiful. It's always fascinating to think of millions of our lives existing in different universes, with a major changing event not occurring that changes the rest of that life. But the poignancy of the ending is that even with all the tragedy in her life, Tsunade still believes that good can come in the one she has.
SilentlyDoomed chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
this was amazing...it was i dont know but it was perfect and sad and happy all at once it was everything. i love it