Reviews for Fingers In the Ground
Barunka chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is so wrong I can't even describe the utter wrongness of this totally wrong-esque wrongity. Wrooong.
iHaveNoLife chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Unexpected uke indeed...

There's a part of my mind that's going, "W.t.f." There's another part of it that's going, "Awww, poor Shino!" And the rest of my mind says, "Damn, I wish I could be Akamaru.."

Great story! I love your oneshots. Short, sweet, and straight the point.
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oookay... O_o
Kit-Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
-blink- oh my god -blink- Shino and... -blink- Akamaru?

-burst out laughing- this was really great! but poor Shino...
lunachiarolover chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
EWEW WTF IS THIS? I NEVER THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY FUCK A DOG BUT ...THAT IS TOTALLY WRONG! I TELL YOU! TOTALLY WRONG! NEVER EVER WRITE A STORY LIKE THIS! EVER! AGIAN! I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY MIND NOW! EW! POR AKAMARU!

ILL TRY AND SAVE YOU!
withbothhands chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
WOAH! PLOT TWIST! -dramatic swoon-

Haww... Unexpected Uke.
timme chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
oh DAMN.
Sagishi chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
0.o That was totally brilliant. Mildly creepy/disturbing? Yes. But brilliant? Definitely.
Pixagi chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Somewhere, my mind is say "Ew."

Elsewhere, my mind is saying "Hot."

I'm lost.
Senko Wakimarin chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Wow... For a story of a hundred words, you sure get a point across. Love it!
KakashisGirls chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Haha haa ha! Dear lord, that was funny! I had to read it twice to actually get it. I blame it on my lack of sleep. Wow, this was relly funny, even if I'm not a ShinoxKiba supporter. Heh...very good!
senkoed chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
unexpected alright. nice!
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
At first, I was like, "WTF!" and then I was like, "OMG!" and then I was like, "LMAO!"

Yeah, hilarious. Poor Shino, I'm imagining what would happen if Kiba walked into Shino doing his dog in the forest or something... (dies laughing)

Unexpected uke, indeed!
ohayguise chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wai Whoa o.O

I was shocked lols XD

It's sad though, poor Shino! TT_TT

*Adds to faves*
jan-i-am chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I had to read it exactly 2 times to get it. Then I was hit with a wall of Angst. (capitol A.)

Then majorly squicked. .

Does that make me weird? Haha. Great "unexpected uke" take btw. You rock with your godlike creativity. *me worships*