Reviews for I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
This story doesn't even make anybsence!?this is the worst. Story I have ever read
A Critic chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Yuki is my favorite character out of the whole bunch and honestly, not trying to be mean or anything, I don't exactly think you are portraying him correctly. Yuki is a shy guy, who keeps to himself and has inner problems. He doesn't really curse much and he thinks poorly of himself.

Also, please please PLEASE, (again not trying to be rude) format the dialogue correctly. Each time someone talks, you start a new paragraph. Also, when you add narrative, you make a new paragraph. This will just make your writing more professional.

Please don't take any of what I just said the wrong way! I am not trying to be mean. Your style of writing is very good. Your thoughts are clear. Its a great story and a plot line.
XxJazlynxxMidnightxX chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Hey Yuki The Rat, I was wondering, where is the website you are continuing this story on? Its really good so far and I love it already. If you could possibly PM me the link, that would be so great. Also, if you must know, I am from Florida.
Darkened Ruby chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
Hello,
I read this story years ago and I still cannot get it out of my head. If you ever get this review. Would you be kind enough to either direct me to the full story or even just email me a copy of it? That would be lovely if you could.

AssassinedAngel chapter 20 . 10/3/2009
I adore this fanfic. It's utterly amazing and beautifully arranged and written. The progression is wondrous and realistic. I can see the characters grow slowly and adapt. Very lifelike. The twists and dark sides contrast perfectly with the cute fluffy snippets. I love the plot. Angsty yet cute. It kept me anxious and reading until this last chapter. This end basically killed me. I searched for it, but have no idea where to find the rest of the story. I don't understand your site. If you continued this and still have it up somewhere, I'd be grateful if you helped me to find it c: Please. I love this story, and I shall never be content if I don't know how this ends.
Kajikitsune8370 chapter 17 . 7/17/2008
I have too say this... Akito being nice to Yuki and Yuki not being afraid of Akito like he should be it is realy creeping me out...but other then that its a really good story.
frostyneko121 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
aww, its so sweet! i LOVE it!
sonata hirano chapter 20 . 1/17/2008
why did y stop updating this story? i love your stories i think u have a great talent when it comes to writing.
taka sohma chapter 20 . 6/7/2006
want to read more please hope u write more soon thanks for the story and the way it gets my mind off of everything like school and dramatic problems thanx again

taka sohma
animerockstar chapter 20 . 5/24/2005
when are u going to update again? This is very good i want to know what happens next lol keep up the good work

-emm
Kimoko chapter 11 . 2/26/2005
I love this fanfiction! It's so good!
realitytimeout chapter 20 . 1/27/2005
This is a great story. please let yuki and tohru's relationship end up ok.

Kyo is gonna freak now that he know's Akito raped tohru...I can't wait

PLEAS UPDATE SOON!
LinBean chapter 20 . 1/25/2005
Hello! Just wondering if you have written past chapter 20 and if so-where can I find it? Great plot. I love how you went from an innocent vacation at a beach house to the progression that you have now-you have spun off into a million different directions, the past year steadily beginning to unfold unbeknownst to us readers. I hope there is more to come soon!

Lina
MooseDeEvita chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
ok, sorry to be weird like this, but you like Eerie Queerie too? there SO should be a category for it on this site! Do you have any idea how to suggest a new thing?
Shiichan921 chapter 19 . 11/5/2004
hiyo! wow! i really love this story! i'm really amazed that its turned into and akito/kureno as well as Yuki and tohru! good job! i already read sleepless in sohma house and i really liked that, but this one is way better! its really good and i love all of the details. i dont think i could flame you if i tried! so good job and i love how you write the story from everyone's POV! good job and keep writing!