Reviews for This Is Not Her Love Story
Black Dracus chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
ok, so i know this is going to sound mad, but i read this a long time ago and have been looking for it ever since to read again! the line about the sparrow and the swan haunted me. and now, here it is! well done.
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
SO MUCH LOVE.

I know its been like... lol, five years, but this has to be the best fan poem I've ever read.

Amazing, brilliant, angsty.

Cheers!
AdhesivePrincess chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Absolutely beautiful!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
An amazing story for an equally amazing pairing!

I don't know, but the taboo of Jack with Elizabeth always got me going. I suppose that's just in my nature.

You write Elizabeth so beautifully, and you even snuck in a little of Jack there. I also like the thought to Will, even when so deeply engrossed in lust that it's not even about love.

I love how Elizabeth feels when she has grown up, and I love how you wrote this.

Such imagery, i t's amazing!

And I also like how it's in iambic pentameter. I would never have caught that if I'd read this a year ago.

Great job! Keep on doing what you do best!

Adios!
pearlseed chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Miz Guardian1, I come here becos Labyrinths said you was one of his/her favorites and I love those stories told by that one. And then, I get to read your beauty thoughts/dreams. Blessed!

"legs haloed around his hips, her gasping pleas

She still remembers the sound of the sea."

Oh, dearest, oh heaven frill delightful here right here on earth. That line is HOT like I doubt anyone else imagines. Sweet Mary Michael, chiquita bonita, do you know, did you imagine when you writ it how fine and tasty that picture would be in the mind's eye! Poetry to make you warm, indeed HOT. I'm off to find more of your work-thank you thank you and I hope you continue cos darlin' you have the touch. Wrapped in silk like a leper, wonow that's a picture, innuit? Your work is like hot chocolate, real milk and chocolate with whipped cream on a really cold morning-how smooth.
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Beautiful! Truly amazing. Loved it.
Lady Juice chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Words cannot describe just how much I am in love with your poem. I'm off to read more! D
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Wow. That's about all the coherency I can muster right now. That is just amazing. :D
InTooDepp chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I don't normally read poetry, and I'm not a fan of EJ, but when I read this all I could think was WOW! You have amazing talent and a wonderful way with words. I love these lines;

"She drank and gulped him in like he was air,

Like he was water, like he was - (Will) -"

I just like the fact that you still have Elizabeth think of Will, if only briefly, even though her thoughts are on Jack. Lovely! I'd love to read more like this :) Keep up the great work!
fraught chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
How brilliant! How elegant and yet drunk at the same time.

An excellent voice for a girl wrapped in rum. And yes, she is just a girl, and yes, she is drunk, but how you managed to get that across so clearly in poetry is nothing short of amazing.
Hajan Rana chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I don't read much PoTC, and certainly not EJ, but this was well written and I found myself surprisingly pleased. Congratulations. You make me want to read more. This seems in character and as though it could actually happen. Great piece.
SilverLocke980 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Amazing... simply amazing. I know I have a tendency to gush when it comes to your works, but Guardian, you are simply a brilliant author.

Wow... this is the only Jack/Elizabeth story I have ever read where it seems like everything is actually all right and perfect. Too much rum and too much song and too much life can sometimes be too much for a young girl who spent so much time so awkward and so young and so tired and so *wanting*... it's a beautiful poem.

I have only this to say. You even manage some Will/Elizabeth in this, in Elizabeth's thoughts, and all of it is beautiful. I love all of it- and I especially love the *desire* that flows through this fic. She wants him so bad- not the dream of a pirate she wants, she just wants him, wants something beyond her life so badly...

A beautiful story about desire. And that, I think, is the key to life- desire. The endless, searching want for something new.

I take up Belief as my guideline, but you have taken up Desire, and I think we both enjoy seeing how the other works out. You have not read any of my own fics, but the truth is, I wouldn't bother someone like you with the crap I write. Compared to this, it's nothing... you're the author here, not me.

I may not be much of an author, but you are the greatest one I have ever seen. Kudos, Guardian1.

Your Devoted Fan,

-Silverlocke980
Verdot chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
POETRY!

And fantastic poetry too. My guilty firstlove of writing. I can just see and feel and be...

You're fabulous. You're so a favorite.

~Cendrillo
0000DELETED0000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Oh my god. I am absolutely speechless.

Very,very well written.

I wish I was as talented as you.

Very unique.