Reviews for The Not Quite Quick Enough and the Dead
Small Bombs chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
My god. I remember reading this so many years ago, and it's still as hilarious. I just love it.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
*Snickers*

Man...that was hilarious!

I love the last part where Auron said:"Pray. NOW!" and Rikku was all like:"PRAYING!". XD
mieuwings chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was hilarious. Loved it though. That's pretty much all I have to say. It was just plain hilarious and original too!

Laughing like a maniac,

mieuwings
Harumaki chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Very funny and well-written. Rikku's silly antics makes me laugh!
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Very very amusing story! I found it realistic, and I found it enjoyable as well.

Yes, I have also noticed the Unsent's crazy flying away in their clothing. I would bet this was the actual way he cleaned himself, but unfortunately that would be most icky.

Anywho, Yuna at the end was funny, I really liked how she assumed nothing out of the ordinary for the swordsman, although she probably should have.

I also like Rikku and Tidus' childishness, and Auron forcing them to fulfill their lies, even if they didn't want to.

I also liked Lulu's womanly childishness. Although she does a way better job of composing herself.

Great job! Keep on doing what you do best!

Adios!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
brilliant! funny! 10/10! good CLEAN fun for the whole family!
KeyToTwilight chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I was wondering how Auron kept his clothes clean myself. O.O now I know!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
*cracks up* I shouldn't be laughing this much at 3am...XD
sassygalmelissa chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This was funny. I loved it.
Icebox Plums chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Holy crap! I was just laughing my ass off the whole time... freakin' hilarious. Rikku and Auron in one story without being attracted to each other! I loves it... there are way to many aurrikus out there. This was a nice breath of fresh air... and it was really funny.

-nohaydeque-
Fuhrer Moogle chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This has got to be the funniest FFX story I've ever read! (And I'm about 3 years late in reviewing, I know xD). But still, everyone was so IC, especially Auron, and I like how you hinted at Rikku's crush on Auron without drawing it out dramatically. I'm definitely favoriting this.
discordchick chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Hahahaha that was a good story Greay Job .
yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Rather amusing and funny, I loved reading it! Nice job.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I could so not stop laughing when I read "which had nothng to do with Kimahri and everything to do with Wakka" lololololol. I am laughing just thinking about it. I am a huge lulu x wakka fan.

this was really funny- thanks for that,

Kuris
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
...Hahaha!

This was a very well-written, extremely amusing piece. I love it. You did such a good job. You did so well that I'm reviewing to it two years after it's been posted. . The characters were very In Character. I loved Rikku throughout the whole thing. And the last two lines...

"Pray. NOW!"

"Praying!"

Grand! She and Tidus make a duo, eh? And Wakka in his blitzball boxers. Heh. And Tidus checkin' Yuna out. Funny stuff.

In fact, I like it so much you get a fav. Wonderful job!