Reviews for Keeping Secrets
bruised anatomy chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
i like that. i've read a few stories where shikamaru doesn't want to do anything because he's lazy. i like that you translated his laziness into a strategy because that's what it's always seemed like to me. i enjoyed your story.
UndeservingHero chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
XD
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is well done.
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
It's really good one-shot. I liked the bit about the stadium. In fact I liked lots of it.

In particular the line 'Becuase he's smart enough to know how to be stupid.'

I think it sums up Shikamaru perfectly. ANd you should really write a sequel or something. Becuase this is brilliant.
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
O_O That was super amazing! So short yet...O_O _
vampirepenguin chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Heh. I keep bookmarking stuff from you, and then I go back through and realize that I should just bookmark your bio page. Dur.

Anyway, I love your Neji/Shikamaru. All of it. And you're starting to corrupt me into Kiba/Shino, when I'm normally fairly against pairings within teams. Your characterization is utterly amazing, and I just love the way you write. 'Specially my personal favorite, Kid Nara.

Of course, another addiction is the last thing I need right now. But consider yourself fangirled.
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Nice.
TheImpUnderYourBed chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Adorable. A nice quick read... I would personally like more from you. I like how you write. Not demanding. Just suggesting. Ja.

Great I love the end...
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Interesting pairing, but it kinda works. Very good description of character.
Shirohikari chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
why does this pairing tempt u? it is completely understandable. another brilliant fic. man, u rule.
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Can you say sugoi?
Renn chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I like the haracter analysis...and I like the quotes that you put at the end of your stories
gelfling chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
...Excellent ending line. Shikamaru's description perfect, so totally him. He's been getting too much worship, when in reality he really IS a punk ;D