Reviews for The Day the Ice Cube was Melted
This was so cute! :D
NarutoBaka chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
OH MY GOD! When I read- "But As Naruto surveyed the scene before him with giant flying-saucer eyes" I heard a scream like on horror movies? Like when a woman screams at something terrifying on a horror movie? THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED! I was like; OH MY GOSHHHH!
sakuralover3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
i dont think it was bad it was atually amazing
Amberfantasy chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Hi there! That was a great story! I absolutely loved it! The story was fun and sweet... I almost passed it because I'm angst fan.. Anyway it's a good thing I took a chance:) it was worth it and much more. There was no grammatical errors and typos so the read was smooth:) the only thing I would say is there was no separation between the thoughts of the people so I had to read the whole paragraph before I realized who was talking but other than that a GREAT story! Thanks a bunch!
Aiko chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I really like this fic but the ending was unsure, What happened? did he kiss her? you didn't even make clear if she still liked him sigh i'm kinda disappointed but it was good i guess.
darkapajamalord chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
cutest story
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
love that the story was only in the boys' pov
the fact that we didn't get to see sakura's i think was a very smart choice

loved this and the ending was prefect
Nikooru-sama chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I really loved reading this, in a way it was kind of poetic how you've put down Sasuke's thoughts and emotions :)
KaGeRu chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Good.
a cute person chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Aww cute story haha but I felt bad for Sasuke when he kissed that tree... But yea it was a nice to read. I'll check those songs out too :]
Minkauchiha chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
so cute! 3
Starless Night Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
one of th best oneshots EVER! keep it up, i loved this... poor sasu-cakes, so utterly confused in th matters of love... but it worked out in th end, yayyy! 3 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
woo-hoo! this was interesting and FUNNY and super cute. Oh, teenagers. HOw funny they be.
TheYellowArtist chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
When I read Kakashi's little talk with Sasuke, I was tittering like a maniac. That was so perfect. The one thing I'd say is that that Japanese and the English together, in dialogue, is jarring. I know some basic Japanese, so I was able to understand what the character's were saying, but for someone who doesn't know Japanese, the Japanese words could be incredibly debilitating and make the fic a lot less enjoyable to read.

But it was a phenomenal read anyways. Well done!
crangelique chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
And, so, I'm reviewing. For you. And, because I love the story so much!

I am in love with this fic. The reader could just feel the emotions swelling out of the characters, especially Sasuke's. I appreciated Kakashi and Naruto's understanding and care for the two.

I really loved it. It made me happy. Thx. :)