Reviews for Say Anything
sundayguts chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
.I love how you wrote it...
NiceGuyProse chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is super fantasticness with extra awesome sauce.
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Kawaii! :D
whaleabc chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
OMG. I love the pairing. I love the angst. I love the writing style. I'm totally in love with you. Write more please!
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Yay! More Kiba/Shino!
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Another gorgeous piece! Too often people don't think about cultural reactions to open homosexuality when they're writing... Or they think about it in the wrong ways. *sigh* It was a nice change to see you pay attention to that detail, and a pleasure to read (and excellent!) even without that.

Again, excellent writing and even better characterization-you give a definite sense of the personalities you're writing about, even in such a short amount of space.

Thank you for writing this!
Gaara-sama-06 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
nice. I really enjoyed that.
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
"And that is how they sleep, that is how they are. That is who they are."

(mouths the words fondly) This is what, my fourth review in a row for your Naruto fics? I think you're getting the point by now that I am in adoration with your work.
German Kitsune Witch Jimaine chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
ahh that was soo cute! heheh i liked it, they like to cuddle! ahh cuddling is soo cute! ehehe
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Had a good feel, of coldness. Shino is so peculiar. Liked the way you wrote this.
Abidos chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Whee! One of my favourite pairings they definitly need more fics, sigh. Great story
Emma chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
As usual, absolutely beautiful.
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Grr... *shivers* Icky feeling up spine... Weird pairing... weird writer... I won't stop! The angst is too great!
Renn chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
sweet...it's true though: we're always dying to tell things and when we get the chance to we just don't remember what to say anymore...
Rel chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
M...I think this is my favourite Kiba/Shino fic *glee*.
The scene where Kiba is by himself on one side, and Shino is on the other side of his own bed, has stubbornly lodged itself in my brain. If I get the chance, I'd like to draw it .