Reviews for I'm Different Than You Are
narniafreak13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is so freaking sad but beautiful at the same time! Wonderful job!
Niflheim07 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
It was awesome, so sad and hurtful that it really touched me.
LorieMaeLovegood chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
i think you are particularly gifted... i actually nearly cried. you ddi convey emotions in an awefuly clever way. it was wonderful

very well done.
floatingondamaris chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Absolutely perfect. Well-written, the pain's so tangible it's piercing. I hate that it had to end like that but the tragedy makes it even better. I'll just create an alternate obviously happy end in my head 'coz this... is just utterly perfect.
pyxislynx chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
i'm a het person, but when i read this it's just so great and moving that i felt like crying TT_TT you did a great job, and i love how you ended this fanfic _
BrownHairedWeasleyKid09 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Wow. Great story...just horribly depressing.
justforgetit chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
That was amazing.
lala chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
WOW! theres sp much feeling put into this story, it makes you really feel it...wow
SoulAstray chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
nicely done...tho' a bit depressing
mack7465 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Wow! I love your story. A bit depressing, I might add, but well written none the less. Keep writing!
Holly Good chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Oh my god. That was amazing. I ended up crying. I loved it. I loved it a million times over and I still love it. Amazing work.
Selsdon Lequatious chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This is singularly the most beautiful fanfic I have ever read. THANK YOU! When I finished reading it I began crying. Thank you very much. My girlfriend broke up with me a few days before christmas and this helped me.

Gratefully,

Selsdon
Kigomae chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
YOU... MADE... ME... CRY!

The Punk Rock Goddess
funnybunny2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
that was wonderful , i had tears in my eyes the whole way through , well done
Ruler of Socks chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
This is really good, it's beautifully sad, which is what you were going for, of course. I can tell this is a really good story, becouse sad stories make me cry, but this one just made me want to cry. I couldn't quite squeeze the tears out. I love it, please write more stories. I love a depressing ending.

*~Melissa