Reviews for Simple Soul
fluffylove151 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I like Ou x Kyou too, MomijixTohru is my fave
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Very sweet and innocent. I loved the Haru x Hana hintings. Very cute and quite different.

Eraya _
LM22102 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Oh, well written of course. Original idea.

And I simpled loved the couplings, subtle as they were.

You've able to keep everyones' original aspects intact as well as adding a few ideas.

Being written in Momiji's vision, was quite well done too.

Have you seen him all grown up? My! So handsome. The wonders of manga..

Lol, props and.. I'll check out your profile tomorrow, since I am way too tired to do it tonight. It's already one am here.

But I just HAD to read this story, the summary was so interesting. And the fiction was just lovely.

Thank you.
kayefoxmoon chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
This was a great story. You really captured the Fruits Basket feeling.
SolitaireAikanaro chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wah! I loved it! It was done so nicely. Really really descriptive, without being tedious. Excellent use of all kinds and all levels of words.

Favourites
Slow Motion Runner chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
So...cute! Such a good portayance of character! Momiji is so cute! I said that already, didn't I? _; Yay candy!
Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
WAHH! ::anime cataract of tears streaming from eyes:: That was BEAUTIFUL! Loved the waff and hints of Haru/Hana. And Kyo and Uo are just so funny! You made me love Momiji here! Keep up the great work!
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Hey!
I really enjoyed this. I've seen the picture ad recognized it right away from the description ( well it is a good description) I'm looking froward to more. Hugs
Isa/Mouton
starshards chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
*cries* That was wonderful! Really, it was so lovely and all centered around my favorite character. Seiously, you got his personality down to a tee. Wonderful. Well done, you must be a true FB fan.
The Great Thing chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
That was absolutely, awesomely, super cute! It's a great plot, story, snippet of whatever may come! I love this! It's so cute! I just am wondering if I could some how see the pictures that have inspired you to do this? Perhaps updating it with links to the images perhaps? Lovely story, and I do hope that you write more- not a continuation of this fict but other stories in this genre of anime maybe? Lovely story, and it's in a great format. Just links to the pictures perhaps?
smiley town chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
*squeals* That's so cute! It certainly is a pretty picture ] You're a wonderful writer!
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
*hugs Haru plushie*
Warm fuzzies, indeed. _ Wonderful characterization, as always. A nice sweet story with some mild character introspection. The perfect little feel good fic. _