Reviews for The New Girl
ChaoticRevival chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
Nice story. But it seems you haven't updated in a while. That makes me sad. :( Could you make a new chapter? Please? I like Jaffar's attitude.
Vanechka chapter 10 . 11/15/2007
nice. can you pleaze continue this fic? puh-lese? it's so nice! and you still haven't provided a good-enough reason for Leila's death...*taps foot impatiently* i'd MAKE SSURE it's Jaffar. man...

since when did Jaffar talk SO much?
Vanechka chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
man...Leila died AGAIN.

let's all blame the WONDERFUL SCIENCE TEACHER for this. *sarcasm dripping*

*polishes daggers*
Vanechka chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
nice cliffhanger!HUGS AUTHOUR I LOVE MATTLEILA!
Vanechka chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
EliLyn? nice! though i like RathLyn.

Matt's great a basketball!YAY!
Vanechka chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
erm, Matthew not good at science? issit just because Jaff is teaching it? AWW:(

anyway, for all i know, Matt should be good at science. physics at least, else he can;'t dodge so well.

PERIODIC TABLE? *HEARTHEART* I WUV THE PERIODIC TABLE!

hydrogen, heliumm lithium, beryllium, boron, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, fluorine, neon, sodium, magnesium, aluminium, silican, phosphorus, sulphur, chlorine argon, potassium, calcium, scandium, titanium, vanadium, chromium, manganese, iron (aka FE!), cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc, ...

sorry, i'm overworked. be glad i didn't recite the whole thing.
Soiel chapter 10 . 9/10/2005
Hi again!

I really like your story! I don't have any ideas of where it could go though...sorry.

Please write more!
Soiel chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
Nice fanfic. I like the ones where they are just dealing with normal things.

Usally, I write a review whe the fanfic no longer goes on, but I had to tell you that the washroom thing was hilarious (sp?). ( they just stopped caring) Brilliant.

I don't think you're evil for killing Leila. (wow, that sounded strange) I didn't like her anyway.

Better keep reading!
hkLampshade chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
that was good
JasonAyme chapter 10 . 5/3/2005
This fic is great, please update i just am dying to know what happens next!
Sora Icefreeze chapter 10 . 3/3/2005
aw update this! i have been keeping my eyes on it for MONTHS! more lyneli! more sererk! ESPECIALLY sererk because of that failed date!
Evergladelord chapter 10 . 1/15/2005
update! this is hilarious!
weird0 chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
OK, now, I'm sorry if you're STILL asking for ideas, mainly, I don't have any ideas, and so I can't help at all... which I apologize for. See what you can come up with! So it's Summer right now, when I'm reviewing, so I think you have time. So, keep writing!
Senko chapter 10 . 7/27/2004
That was very good but I think you should have put lloyd instead of linus in! and put in lets see... Ursila. ya she's cool... and make ninian nils and limstella die cause I hate them... oh and kill vaida I hate her too...(please) but mostly.. I hate NINIAN(Ninnyian, witchian) I call her ether of those... well one more thing... This storys about Eliwood/Lyn! were the HECK ARE THEY! I MEAN THERE NOT EVEN HARDLY IN IT AT ALL! any way... update soon please (thanks!)
Lokhart chapter 10 . 7/17/2004
Ya, Hikaru No Go rox!

...Is it just me, or didn't u say Florina wasn't too good at science a long time ago?