Reviews for Re Offender
NewWriter1996 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
D,X. The ending was soooo sad. I was legitly crying. I cannot believe that she killed herself! That was completely out of left park! Good job though!
Madelynn Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I'm crying right now. This story was amazing and so terribly sad. I hope you right many, many more stories!
Figure8.skates chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
That was amazing. You've got incredible potential, and keep it up. That was a mesmerizing story; inrapturing me from the first word, then releasing me in a flurry with the last. Amazing, really.
yo chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
AMAZING!

it was really good one shot! really sad that she had to kill herself. but life sucks.

i liked how you kept her character. how you didn't change who she was...not much anyways. her willpower and presistance. it's soo hermione. not always good thing as your fic. showed. but it was still exteremly enjoyable read.

good stuff!
Shoe Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
One word I can say is this: beautiful. That was such a sad, delicate and yet kind of happy story. I'm really impressed with your plot, not to mention excellent writing. Congrats: keep up the good work!
dFuLhAmRsHoTtIe chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
OMG! you are the coolest person! i luv luv luv one tree hill! Chad M. M. and James L. are the fricking hottest guys alive! i knew that quote instantly, for who could forget it when Chad says it? (sorry for being so obsesive about sumthin other than H.P. one this thread!) Loved your story, sad, depressing, and the element of surprise! great job!
theLastBLACK17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
THIS WAS GOOD I loved the finale. perfect perfect stuff.
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
This story is beautiful and I agree that a person should never worry about the things that keep us apart in life. In Harry Potter's world it's house or blood, but in the real world, we live to hate and hate to live. Racism, sexcism, and all the other barriers we feed with hate should all come down. The story was wonderful and really shows the truths of this world, how all the walls we build can only get in the way of what truly matters in life: LOVE. Bai bai ja ne 0.o Darkness
ashlitamalfoy chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Oh, this is beautiful. So tragic, like Romeo and Juliet, only Juliet dies. Very sad, but I liked it. Hermione and Draco are perfect for each other.
Jaded Kali chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I usually loath and detest this pairing, and I don't much care for ramance. But this story gave me second thoughts. It was intising, romantic, angstful, and downright depressing. Someone once told me that a true writer can evoke the emotions of the reader with just a few words. You have done that. You've taken my heart, twisted it around, stuffed it back in, and let it come to terms with the new way it beats. Extremeley well done.
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
i loved it but i'm sittin here crying it was way sad! well g2g BYE
snapes gryffindor goddess chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
you have me crying like a baby i love this fic but i dont recomend it to anyone who dosent like to cry cuz this fic will surly make you cry and to the author this is a great fic and you are a great writter keep up the cood work
crystal