Reviews for Elephant Love Medley:: YuGiOh Style
Ryou Hanasaki chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
*giggles* I love it...though I wanted between yami and yugi or bakrua and ryou but hey it was still cute.
LunaML chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I love that song!

Luna
Misura chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
A very cute and sweetly romantic song, with a wry tinge of humor thrown in to keep things from getting too sugary (if such a thing is possible). I like the lines you gave each of them ; they seemed to fit them just perfect. -
ChibiMaouIwa chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Well, Tenshi-chan . . . as you can see, I'm finally getting around to reviewing, so that I can get to writting. Anyways, very nice, and now I'm kinda glad you showed me that song, it all makes sence now. Keep up your good work!
Mao-kun
SpeedRacerNJ1
Chibi-claire chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Wow I love this fic. This song actually is my fave from the film. It was really good. _
KentouKurige chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Sa! Wonderful as all you works are, ne my Shugotenshi? *giggles* Now if I could only get you into Gundam Wing so you could write some pretty ficcies for me... *sighs and looks at their Neko-chan, who huggles a Malik action figure, mourning the fact that Ryou hasn't been released in America* Oh well, you two are hopelessly in love! Keep up all the beautiful work, Tenshi-chan! *Flicks her silver horse-tail with a laugh and waves bye*