Reviews for One Year Ago
Riel-mir chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I love your lovely and inspiring story. Please update soon. Thank you for sharing your a great writer. Thanks.
supernova8610 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Great fic so far! I noticed it hasn't been updated since 04, so I really hope you update it soon. I'd love to find out what happens next!
Lust And Bengence chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love your stories!

Keep up the good work!
enchantedsleeper chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Brilliant! I love how Eowyn has done the rounds on all her contacts, and the last letter was very funny.
copperflame chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
Your biggest problem with this one is that you're trying too hard to emulate Tolkien's formal style; it's not your strength and the result is somewhat stilted. I noticed this particularly in chapter 1; you say something formally then finish the sentence in your own words. Chapter 3 was a huge improvement, however. Here you stuck to your own comfortable writing style and it flowed much better.
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
This is a really good story, are you planning on finishing it?
Midnight Promise chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Hey,

YOU NEED TO BLOODY UPDATE ALREADY BEFORE WE COME TO HUNT YOU DOWN!

Anywho, loved the chapter, not very many mistakes and please, please, and another hundreds of "pleases", update!

Midnight Promise chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Hi,

Lol, Are we sure that he does not bite? *_-*

Nicely done, off to read another chapter!

_

Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Hiya,

Lol, I am picking off your LOTR fics one by one!

As always, great job. Faramir and Eowyn were very much in character, and I really didnt see any mistakes.

_

utsuri chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
Hmm... it's been over a year since you updated. In case you're wondering, I was browsing through a favorite's list and spied this one. It looked good, so I read it... mainly because I don't want to go to bed yet. It's good, but not perfect, as nothing is. If you ever continue this fic, I'll most gladly read it.
kateydidnt chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
I wish there was more of this. Very good story.
cleasmile chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
Have you completely given up on this story? It's too good to be left unfinished for over 3/4 of a year.

You use a lot of witty dialouge that makes the story enjoyable. A story like this doesn't need that much description, for that's already been established in the original books.

PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON!
oltha-heri chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
Continue please
oltha-heri chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
That is hilarious. I do not bite. I think your brilliant.
VoldieonVarsityTrack chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Yes, I am a loony. Anwyay, that was long and sweet. Can you email me when you write the next chapter? The real email is in my profile. Thank you. :)