Reviews for The Fellowship of the Fanfic Writers!
ohfuckthis chapter 28 . 11/26/2006
aw...I just found this and am sad that you have stopped, just want to let you know that you are great!

Good Queen Vold chapter 28 . 3/3/2006
Oh my freaking Eru. I just remembered this story... I used to love it, like, two years ago, and I rediscovered it today... well, now that it's over, I'm kind of sad, but good luck to thee, m'dear!

hornofgondor chapter 28 . 10/27/2005
Sniffle. This fic and all your other fics are amazing! Thanks for all the good times! Reading this always brightened up my day! The best of luck with school, work, writing, and everything!

Lots of luff,

You hath been forgiven chapter 28 . 10/26/2005
Thank you for all the wonderful writing that you have done. It really brightened my week to get to read your story. Even if you never write a fanfic again, I sincerely hope you will put your totally spiffy talents to use in another form of expression. Don't ever give up your hopes and dreams.

midnitest4rz chapter 28 . 10/26/2005

I was so excited when I saw this in my mailbox...(. But that's okay, I understand. Best of luck with everything! _
Araindil chapter 28 . 10/26/2005
You know, I nearly tripped over my chair when I saw that you'd finally updated... (I was sitting down too, so don't ask how I managed that.)

I really don't know what to say... But I feel the need to reiterate: this fic was, is, and alwasy will be one of the best humorous pieces out there on fanfiction dot net. It's really, really, really sad to hear that you won't be around anymore, but know that your adoring fans are still cheering for you! :)

Congrats on publishing your first volume soon! We'll all be cheering for ya! You're such a talented writer, and though fanfiction will be worse off without you ((ducks glares from other authors)), I wish you the best of luck in all your future ventures!

Fair winds, mellon nin!

~Ara (the former Kendria Erleine)
Almenel-Miriel chapter 28 . 10/26/2005
I have been reading ur story ever since you posted the first chapter of this prequel and it really is a bummer to see you go but everyone has a life anyway. Best of luck for your exams and everything. : )
Song in the woods chapter 28 . 10/25/2005
As bummed as I am over the end of all things great and wonderful, all I can say is best of luck to you in life. and if you happen to get really can always add to one of these great stories of yours. sigh but then again getting good grades and having a life is a wonderful thing.
Llama-Alpaca-Llapaca chapter 27 . 8/19/2005

Your story is absopositivilutely Hilarious! I think that you are a fantabulous writer and I hope you continue to be as clever and witty as ever! Keep up the sunshine, Odeena! I also like that you've mentioned my 3 greatest joys in life, Miss Skywalker- Star Wars, Harry Potter, and of course, LOTR! Also- I have a suggestion for your next interlude- Integrate some hula hooping! Can't you just picture Faramir, Boromir, and Legolas swingin' their gorgeous hips? Lol, well, I'm really liking your story! Thanks for spending your time scattering laughter into the general masses of crazed LOTR fans!

Kabuki733701 chapter 27 . 8/13/2005
I was the 300th reviewer? Awesome! I think I like the cameo idea. I am a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. That was quite the prank Sam played.I never knew the gardener could be so evil! Can't wait for the next chapter!
les-etoilles chapter 27 . 8/11/2005
Ah, mushrooms...the bane of all existence. -snorts- Not really, but it sounded good. Poor Pip; I never thought Sam would be that evil. Hey, no worry about the wait, we all have lives.

Keep up the good work!

ApocalypticPyro chapter 27 . 8/11/2005
*tackles* YOU'RE BACK! AIE! *giggles and hugs* I'm so glad! Can't wait for the next update! _
hornofgondor chapter 27 . 8/11/2005
Boromir...Lord of the Flirt...dreamy sigh...

I loved the story about Pippin and the "poison mushroom!" Priceless...lmao...
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 27 . 8/11/2005
Manwathiel chapter 27 . 8/10/2005
YAY! You're alive! *bounces* Hehe, very cute chapter! I like the story Merry made! Hilarious! _