Reviews for Choices
Writingiswhatiam chapter 14 . 8/9/2007
that was really good. *claps*
Writingiswhatiam chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
this is really good. Don't worry, I do short chapters too. Sometimes that's the only way. I cannot wait to see what happens to put ellie in a mental hospitol for a year!
Writingiswhatiam chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
I can't wait to see what happens. why that day?
a chapter 14 . 1/7/2005
nice story
Maibe Josie chapter 14 . 2/3/2004
It was a great ending...perhaps you could do another story involving Sean speaking to a fellow inmate or something. I dunno, that's perhaps what I would do, and then maybe a little ficlet of them meeting up...omg I'm just throwing so many ideas involving a lot of work your way...forgive me
shamrockgurl chapter 14 . 2/3/2004
this story was absolutely incredible...you are a very talented writer and seem very wise...keep writing! you are doing a wonderful job!
-shamrock_gurl
Uhm chapter 14 . 2/3/2004
WOW! What a revelation at the end! I like how you had Ellie tell of the aftermath rather than depict what happened. Graphic depictions are easier to do (and have been done to death) but relating what happens AFTER is trickier- even though the impact on the reader is more cathartic! To do an 'aftermath' story successfully is the hallmark of an master author! Congratulations!
Heather chapter 14 . 2/3/2004
I really liked your story. I think that you should write another FanFic about what happens with Ellie and Sean after that last day of therapy. But, that's just my opinion. You're a really good writer.
Chelle Yes Foo chapter 14 . 2/3/2004
that was one of the best fanfics i've ever written. you should do another one about ellie and sean. it was a nice ending, but i love sean and was waiting for them to meet up again. but either way, i still loved it.
FMW1019 chapter 14 . 2/3/2004
write more god darn you
Maibe Josie chapter 12 . 2/2/2004
Poor Ells, this is really getting to her. It seems like it's coming to a close soon. I'm almost saddened.
FMW1019 chapter 9 . 2/1/2004
very good!
FMW1019 chapter 10 . 2/1/2004
no no more tears now woman write in more tears tears are drama and evrything good bad and happy and sad every emotion they are turmiol in this and i like them that way
AM chapter 10 . 1/30/2004
I LOVE IT
Maibe Josie chapter 10 . 1/30/2004
Sean can be a good...no great guy sometimes, but I'm disappointed in how the show sometimes portrays him...I think you're doing a great job