Reviews for Quiet
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
You may not like it, but I do. Very good grasp on the characters here.
Abraxas1999 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Thats soo awesome!

vyrastra chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
heartwrenching.
Cherry Fluoride chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Oh mai, I love this story. Well, I just like the Sandor/Sansa pairing anyway, but this was really good.
Net Sphere Engineer chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Wonderful.
Helendelaluna chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I'm sorry that you arent going to write any more about sandor. i have been looking for stories like yours and i enjoy reading them very much. This one appealed to me because i wish sansa would have gotten involved with the hound. I hope others enjoy reading your song of ice and fire stories.
Impresario5 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I thought the story was rather charming. I think you grasped Sandor Clegane very well. He was a broken sort of man. He was a fearful man in the books on several occasions. That's good stuff.

I think you should reign in all of the interruptions of "No..." and "I..." and get on to what is important in the story. You can easily refer to these insecurities by describing actions rather than breaking the thought through another paragraph. It just needs to flow a little easier, that's all.

Otherwise, this was some good reading!
Kaitlyn the strange chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Oh. This is just lovely. It's not too mushy, it's perfect, from tip to title.
snackfiend101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
*jaw drops*

Holy COW. I was saving this one for last on the advice of a Ms. Sammie Teufel. And...wow. That was truly amazing. See, I'd never *ever* be able to write that well, not in a million years. Truly amazing. I am so glad I saved the best for last. This one ought to tide me over for a time.

Anyway, you mentioned in the author's note that you had a chain of events leading up to it, and to let you know if we were interested in it. I am! Right here! Please! Let me know what's going on.

You also mentioned that it wasn't one of your best. Meh. It's fine. I enjoyed it a lot-gah! I'm not coming up with the right words, here. Maybe this is why I don't write, hm? Anyway, *I* enjoyed it, *I* thought it was awesome.

...

...but this is the last one! I have nothing more to read! Wah!

*goes and cries in a corner*
sammie teufel chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
okay, i have to stop reading now and go to sleep, 'cos i have to be up obscenely early tomorrow, but i can review this last one before i go.

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. sansa the way she ought to be (it was actually kinda funny how she kept throwing him off-balance) sympathetic and compassionate, but with the true steel core of a stark. i think you're an idiot for waiting for a feast for crows (suddenly gets the title...crows as in night's watch... right...) this is fanfiction! the sole purpose of which is to branch off and do more about our favorite characters with callous disregard for the real author's eventual designs. *shrugs* i think you would be just fine working off of what he's written thus far-i mean, they keep pushing back the publication date, it's driving me crazy(!) and you're doing a great job with what you've got here! you do a beautiful job writing the hound. please please please please keep it up!

good night

ST
Hester Daemia Byrde chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
O.O;;

that's... different...

not in a bad way, mind you. I like it very much! Its just... wow... nice job.
thalia chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Hi Atiaran,
I've been searching the web for a long time in order to find any fanfiction for the SOI&F books. I then I finally discovered your stories! I'm really really lucky, because your stories all feature my favorite character, the Hound, *and* they are all beautifully written.
Reading your author's notes I've seen that you are rarely pleased with your own stories. Well, I believe that it's not really possible to judge your own work subjectively. Believe me - your stories are far above average - and I'm not a gushing, teenaged fangirl. In fact, I have read a lot of fanfiction in many fandoms over the last 10 years and I'm not all that easy to impress. :-)
Concerning your stories:
You have a real talent of getting into the head of the Hound.
E.g. this little moment is just great:
“What do you want me to stop?