Reviews for The Merits of Cooking School
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
You'd better run, guys, and not come back for a while. Because you are all dead.

Well written! Fun read.
ezrimallows chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
hahaha... that was amusing and funny! never thought of sora and riku competing through cooking! poor kairi, her mom would kill her but at least she had fun judging, wakekeke... nwei, a very nice one-shot! hope you would write more stories like this )
Lunar Howl chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
*Rolls around on floor laughing*

Awesome!
Chronicler of Light chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Three letters. L. O. L. T'was very funny, and I loved the flambeing (Sp?) part. Anyway, keep writing and read my stories! ...Please?

Until next time, Master of the Dark Trio, signing off.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
LOL! That was a cute ficcy _ It made me giggle a lot D
I love your one-shots - you capture the characters so amazingly. Ahh, write more! *GN*
DClick chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Grah, don't feel like logging in.
Anyway, this was great _
Western Master 3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Heh. Heh heh heh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Insane, yet written well. Great job!
link no miko chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Oh goodness that was so cute! I laughed out loud so many times... Especially at the first Round scoring...and the cut finger part. Just too uber cute for words, that it was.
I don't really know what to say, cause this was a pure humor fic. Well...I guess I could say right more like it. -x
Thanks for the new fic!
daea chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Ah, lol, that was hilarious!
Especially the part with the blood and the carrots. OMG, poor Kairi! Lol. Awesome one-shot. Helluva funny one, too.
-Vix-
DarkmoonFlute288 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I laughed until I cried...
Naela chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Ah! The pain! The pain! My cheeks are hurting so much from grinning! LOL I can't stop laughing!
Tio-Chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
LOL, This is a great fic, it's funny to imagine it in my head.
Koorino Megumi chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
*rofl*
That was hilarious. Just completely hilarious.
You've got a real talent for comedy, you know that?
I just don't know what to say. The whole concept was a fabulous idea, and I loved your characterizations. Somehow you made this fit the three well, especially the "duel" between Riku and Sora, and I applaud you for it. Not everyone can believably turn those two into cooks. Well, aspiring cooks, anyway. And the alcoholic paopu juice was a brilliant idea. That made me laugh. A lot. In fact, the whole thing made me laugh a lot.
This is definitely going on my favorites list. Thanks for such an entertaining fic! I loved it.