Reviews for Love Will Have Its Way: Second Ending
Saxifrage chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
ah too sad! i didn't want them to die... :'( but oh well, your other story has the happy ending anyways. lol. its was still really good, though. i liked it lots. keep writing!

xoxo
Drake Clawfang chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Yes, very sad.
Yoko-Sesshoumaru chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I Love this story! Thank you for bringing this into my life! This ending is hella sad! You're so mean making them die like that!*Sniff sniff*. I liked the other ending better but that's just me.
AnimeInuYashaFan chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
i read your story and both of your endings... i liked the original one because it wasnt so sad. they story made me cry so much!

AnimeInuYashaFan
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I like this ending so much more!
Orion Kohaishu chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
*Sniffle sniffle breaks down and weeps like a baby* Wow. Just wow. This was so beautiful, a yet so fricken sad! No words can truly describe the emotions. Except wow.

~Koinu
Sn-chn chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
... Wah...
You're really amazing.
In one word: beautiful.
I'm in for all the depressing stuff you're writing ;; Dunno why... Just like these depressed stories.
Those verses inbetween the story, is that a song? If it is, I really want to know what the title and artist/band is... Excellent job you did here!
Forever reading _~
San-chan
Pixie Jones chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
it was reall good i cried lol ... well i dont have much to say other than that
ilovesoup1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
That was so sad!
*starts crying* WAH!
Well I thought that was RELI good!
Can't wait 4 tha epilouge in the other ending thingy majingy...NEWAIZ your reli talented! Hehe
buh byezz!
~kiwi
Kagome1514 chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Hi,
I already sent a review into the other ending but I thought I'd send one to this ending too. This one was so sad. My friend(who's site I recommended)was also reading this ff(on my recommendation) and told me one of the ending's was "so fucking sad". Damn, she was right. I came very close to tears. Occasionally good ffs will do that to me. _ Thanks for writing such a great story. If u ever write any more stories let me know.
angelicalkagome chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Wa T-T *grabs tissue box* that was so sad. It makes you wanna cry T-T To tell you the truth i like happy endings most of the time but sometimes i like sad endings too. I hope you continue writing.
Erin Brady chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
gah! so sad! *cries* good though. i liked it alot.
now get working on the epilogue for the happy ending. i wanna know about the plan and all that other good stuff.
Consequence of Sound chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
it was so sad...not a flmae, just my opinion. good...but sad...
Rogue-Amnesti chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
woah... depressing... i really dont know what to say...except... why did u make a second ending? i thought u were just going to make an epolgue(sp?)... it was really good in a depressing way... i actually didnt cry untill: ~And so we bid our final farewells~... thats when the water started to come up. also who was saying the lines in the ~~'s? i think it was miroku... not sure, but i think. also the stuff in the **'s was a song, who sings it/what is its name? i recognize it but i just cant put my finger on it... thanks for answering if u do... make another popular story soon!
amberescence chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Not bad at all! I like the happy ending better though.