Reviews for I Love You THAT Much
Meli teh Dark One chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Isnt their another chapter? Make another one.

*And even though Im an Anzu fan, I dont care what you like and dont like, and no one else should, either*
Amby chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Heya, just wanted to say thanks for writing this fic., This isn't a very common pairing and these are hard to find. And don't feel bad about people bitching, you can't make everyone happy all the time. If I wanted to I could bitch out of a couple thousand fics theres maybe three dozen of this pairing but I'm not. Anyway just wanted to say thanks for writing this, I liked it and hope you continue writing. Ja!
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I listen to the song at work P
Yay _ Dedicated to me **Huggles** thankies! It was very good, and I can see why it took you so long to complete it P -;; I'm off to read your other stories now _ Ta ta
Ratica chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
T'is very good. I like it a lot. I do reccomend a title change as you said before ;; but the story itself i wonderful I guess that some people are just gifted with the talent of writing meaning *cough*not me*cough*
From,
Ratica
DaBlooCat chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
hey .. yoor story was gooD! YUGI en ANZU yay _
hehehe i love that pairing .. kawaii-nesz .. write more!
Misura chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
An interesting read. The ending and the start were very sweet, with a tense middle-part with some stranger threatening Anzu for no reason at all (*and* messing up their perfect date too, the creep! I wished Yami had been around! or your husband ;). Yugi and Anzu are very cute together, but they also have inner strength ; I like the way you brought that out in this fic. :)