Reviews for After the attack
violet lily13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Great version of the previously unrecorded events from Gaudy Night (possibly my favourite Wimsey novel). Very moving and the characterizations were perfect. There aren't that many Wimsey fics, but this one is certainly the best. :-)
bodyinthebath chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
LOVED IT!

Very gripping.

Sorry, haven't got time to write more.

Cheers.
Sennethe chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Lovely. (What is it about that word and this fic? It's been used repeatedly.) Very nice. I may have to go read the story yet again.

It's been ages since I read it last. Would Miss Hillyard really slip and call Lord Peter simply Peter?
chaletian chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Yep, I liked that! I enjoyed Harriet's introspection near the beginning about how she treats Peter - very authentic!
sunny-historian chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Oh, that's lovely. Oh, it is. Lovely lovely lovely. I;m babbling- I know I'm babbling. I love Peter/Harriet. Made for each other. (Of course they were, you fool!) Nice dialogue. Lovely. And I'm sorry, I've written a fic about this very scene, after the attack - it's very, very different, though, I promise!
ARMY RANGER chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Absolutely smashing! Bang on! WRITE MORE! Nice job with British dialouge and I would know!

PS
Join the Royal Navy!
PPS
Master and Commander Rocks!
mswyrr chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
I've been curious to see Peter's angst over Harriet since I first read Gaudy Night. I was very satisfied with the way that you presented it. Your prose style is just right, as is the dialogue you've included.
I believe your story does justice to the missing scenes, and I'm very glad to have read it. Thank you. :)
FRIENDOFLEGOLAS chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
you know, that onlie 2 fafficts for Peter Wimsey have bin made?
that book must suck
i dont know because i havent red it im just stateing an observashion i have made. your cik is good, even if i had no clue what was what.
lol
wallyflower chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I'm sorry I didn't come across this story before. It's a perfectly lovely version of Peter's view of events. :)
Mira Zareel chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Oh! This is so wonderful! I just finished this book, I'd never read any of these before, it is so great! Thanks for fleshing out this scene, *happy dance*
25 | « Prev Page 1 2