Reviews for NEED
achromatiscope chapter 12 . 4/8/2006
Oh my gosh! *squeezes Raine to death* I LOVE IT! That last line there was so great. Thank you so much for finishing it and dedicating it to me! That's a first for me . I hope to keep in touch, keep writing too. You're truly an amazing writer.

Thank you again. So much!

The Maine Coon Cat chapter 12 . 5/19/2005
GAH! I haven't reviewed in so long!

I used to go by 'Faith', if I haven't reviewed under this name yet.

I love. Update soon!
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 12 . 4/5/2005

You/ever/gonna/update/this?You/had/better.I'm/intrigued.I/SO/figured/out/it/was/Avery...or/Adrian...or/whatever. /me!

Faith chapter 12 . 7/14/2004
O! Oh,COOL plot twist!

*calms down* I LOVE! As for suggestion:Just keep Micha and Adrian TOGETHER! They belong together,really.

Update soon!
ArcherofDarkness and Callie chapter 12 . 7/8/2004
jaguar-kally7 chapter 12 . 7/8/2004
Ooh, you forgot me knowing it was Adrian! That's okay, I liked this chapter though... Didn't Jim die at the end of Jim's Folly, though? In that red sky thing? Anyway, keep going. Sorry to have missed this one. :D
angel chapter 12 . 7/5/2004
*screams bloody murder and dances with glee* ANDY'S BACK! After all these years...*places back of hand dramatically on forehead* AW! How sweet! So now Micha know Adrain's Avery, Avery knows...What was Micha's pseudonym again?..Well anywho, Adrian knows Micha is Micha, and ANDY'S BACK! Yay. Now if you could PLEASE throw in some Silver and a bit of Warrick, my complete, totally, undying happiness would be fufilled! *sighs dramatically* Until then!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 12 . 7/5/2004
This was really neat seeing Avery and Andy reunited! Ya know, I had a sneaking suspicion that Adrian was actually Avery! :) Update soon please!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 9 . 7/2/2004
YAY! JIMMY'S ALIVE! Thank you so much! I hated when he "died" in your other story. Please update when you can!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
This really awesome, luv! I sense that ye've been watching 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. I love that movie, mate.
treasureplanet-gurl chapter 11 . 6/27/2004
Great story. Please update soon, I'm most anxious to see what happens. Good luck. treasureplanet-gurl
Monkeypants chapter 11 . 6/25/2004
*Sobs and throws herself on Raine, latching permanently onto her leg* I'm BACK! Don't hurt me! I've been a good girl! Honestly! Okay... Anyways, I'm still alive. WOOT! I really want to apoligize. You see... Well.. there's a perfectly good explanation... I just... *cough cough* got completely sidetracked and totally forgot! *Wails* I'm such a horrible person! Anyways, I want you to know that I'm back now. AND I WILL SURVIVE! I don't think that last statement had anything to do with what I was talking about, but I'm sure it was important. okay, I'm seriously leaving now. Toodles

-end transmission-

PS: If you can't remember me, I also went by Squabbit
pIPPINpIRATE chapter 11 . 6/24/2004

*mutters* I just hope that Adrian doesnt turn into Miroku!
angel chapter 11 . 6/24/2004
GOOD GRIEF! I thought you said this would be GROSS. *rolls eyes and puts on news achor woman voice* I chose to ignore the fact that he's way too old for her to bring you this breaking news story: STOMACH FLIPPER! WOO! I LOVE stuff like this. (Again: Ignoring the tiny falw to this story.) Have you ever read...Oh drat! I can't remember what the story is but it's by L.M. Montgomery. You know the chick who wrote Anne of Green Gables? Well, she wrote short story about this guy who practically RAISED this girl,loving her from the time she was like, sixteen, even though he could lterally be her father, and then she falls in love with him and they live happily ever after, the end. Yeah, this story reminds me a lot of that one. COOL BEANS! LOVE YOU!
pIPPINpIRATE chapter 10 . 5/31/2004
Ah Raine, you sure have the power of words, I think that if you were reincarnated you have been Shakespeare in your past life!

Good job cant wait 4 the next!