Reviews for The Burning Time
Feline-sisters21 chapter 19 . 6/27/2006
Good story. I want read more. Please update soon.
relaxedguru89 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I want to tell you this. This is by far the best fanfiction I have ever read, and trust me, that is no exaggeration. You write beautifully, and the amount of work and research you have done here is amazing. Everything is in order, Robin and Amon are not OOC, and I simply just can't stop raving about this. I see you began this topic in 2004 (!) and have only updated earlier this year. I hope we don't have to wait long for the conclusion. I look forward to reading the finale. Oh, and one more thing, you have gotten me interested in italien and japanese. ;-)

Once again: Tres Bien.

God Bless,

relaxedguru89
Clannadlvr chapter 19 . 6/1/2006
GAh! I knew it! I knew it I knew it I knew it! I just KNEW that Seth, et al were working for Solomon. It's going to be so interesting to see whether he allows his burgeoning knowledge of who Robin AND Amon truly are to affect his actions.

Brava, brava! To be honest, when I first started reading this story, I didn't see a theme that rendered it more compelling/intriguing than other post WHR plots. But then...wham. You hit us with a WHAMMY, and a really well supported by history whammy, that it's not just about Robin being the Eve of the Witches and Amon the assumed Adam (I think that's generally assumed, in a way, by A/R fans after the completion of the series), but that it's about Amon being genetically engineered as well? And from the Egyptian gods?

*is flumoxed*

I am absolutely enthralled by the way that you're making this about Amon and Robin, not just Robin as the Eve with Amon her protector. While I love that plot as well, this plot is all the more intriguing in its difference.

I also really appreciate the fact that you're showing us that the witches can be just as manipulative as Juliano, Toudo, or even the folks at Solomon HQ. I think that this is a pretty realistic take, so I appreciate that you've given a character like Jan, who could so easily be blindly beloved by the reader, this added edge.

Beyond that, I'm also a huge fan of the way in which you're allowing Amon's "control" unravel in the way that it's exhibited in his inner monologue, his physical movements, and the way he interacts with others. It's been such an experience to see that happen.

I make it a point not to beg for updates; as a fellow writer, I know that often that sort of thing can make you NOT want to write. But let me just say that if you do have the next chapter close to completion, I would certainly be happy to read it.

Oh, and...*heh*...I think we're all on pins and needles after Jana's little pep talk. "Hey, Amon, why don't you bed my grandaughter? If you do, your power will increase." I'm sure he never got the same advice from Zaizen!
katie janeway chapter 19 . 5/17/2006
*Jaw drops* I've been working through this fic for the past several days, and...wow. To begin with, I'm impressed by all the research you've put into this; must've taken ages. Next, the way you kept true to the original versions of the characters we were introduced to, even as you fleshed them out, made them grow...The plot...your writing style...

It's all wonderful.

*Grumbles* And then come those cliffhangers. Drat it.
catti chapter 19 . 5/13/2006
Update, please update. this story is amazing, i cant even complain about the grammar. Sheesh, i like complaining at times and the only complaint i have is that its not finished. it is an amazing story, please finish it.
Peruka-chan chapter 19 . 3/26/2006
Whe... I have to dit that I wasn't particularly interested in WHR.. but you, and you alone have changed it.. O.O... Reallty, I enjoyed reading this ff very much, I like the way the chracteres were developed, I like the way the the main chracteres are portraied, and I like the storyline.

Every reaction, every notion makes sense, it fit into the story, and it was just... wonderful. Really, I think of this Fic as some sort of masterpiece by now... *sigh*

Hope you will continue soon.
Hermoniezclone chapter 18 . 3/15/2006
Hi! I love your story, but I am not e-mailing you about that. I am doing a research paper concerning the Titanic. If you don't know, there is a rumor concerning a princess or priestest of Amen-Ra. Possibly, her mummy was on the Titanic and thus the sinking. I was wondering where you got your information for the history of Amen-Ra because I havent found anything resembling it. Please e-mail me with your research links! Thanks!

Oh yeah...UPDATE!

my e-mail is
Twilight's Aura chapter 19 . 3/14/2006
Oh..My..GOD. This story is just..Wow.I can't express it in words. DEFINATELY the best WHR fan fic I have ever read. I love how you have put together all these things, and making complete sence out of it. Not many authors can comepletely do that. I WANT to write more. but I don't know how I could put it. Feeling it is not worthy of your story. All I need to say is that YOU are going on my Favorite Authors list. And so is this story. I am a little TOO hooked to this story. I hoipe you update soon.
Half-elf chapter 19 . 3/10/2006
Just wanted to let you know that this is probably the best witch hunter Robin fics out there. You kept with the dark theme that's portrayed in the series and you used many of the real stories and Wiccan beliefs. Very Good.
Prospero53223 chapter 19 . 3/5/2006
Hey Misora great chapter sorry it took me so long to finsh it but you know how life goes. I can't wait to read the last two chapters though, keep up the good work and I'll keep looking for new chapters of your story.
Kayla-san chapter 19 . 3/3/2006
Woah...this is a beautiful fanfiction! This is ABSOLUTLY THE BEST Witch Hunter Robin fanfic EVER! I love your writing style and how you tell the story. You explained Robin and Amon so well! And don't get me started on all the past stuff you put in there with the Egyptians and the Eve and Adam of witches! I can't wait for the final chappies! I learned alot of Italian thanks to you! _ Please let Amon and Robin live! Though I do love bittersweet endings, I am afraid I will cry my eyes out if it doesn't end happily! Again, GREAT JOB! This would be an excellent storyline for a sequel to the series! Love it love it love it!
LastFate chapter 19 . 2/26/2006
oh my finally you updated

i really love your story ~~

only 2 chapters ... i gonna cry TT

i can't guess the ending ...
Greywind Elf chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
So good! I found this through deviantArt, if you can believe that. I have to say, this is THE BEST fanfic I have ever read! I found it two days ago and have been reading it as fast as I can. I hope you update soon! Only two more chapters! Umm, I really have nothing else to say except that you are amazing. :)
Ree chapter 19 . 2/14/2006
As many have said, and as many will say, this is an amazlingly written fanfiction. Its inspiring to see a person with so much talent writting, and especially writing a continuation for an already written story. I really like how you captured Robin and Amon in in your story, as if this was still the series continued. In saying so, personally, The Burning Time is the best fanfic about WHT i have read so far! i can't wait untill you undate, as im sure so many people are waiting for. Keep up the excellent work!

-Ree_xX
gabrielle myka chapter 19 . 2/13/2006
oh wow...i must say i read this straight through and am happy that i stumbled upon this great fic.! after recently becoming enamored with whr, and watching the whole collection in one whole swoop i was extremely disappointed to find that there was no sequel and left to my own interpretations to ALL of the open ends left...this story is written so well and greatly informitive and detailed that i find its quite better than the actual whr in many ways! ha! you should definitely look into selling this story to bandai they'd definitely need it, i love your story telling so much and am anticipating your next installment!
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »