Reviews for The Burning Time
The Lady Posh chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
This is when the story seemed to change from something more light hearted and began to dive into the real danger that Amon and Robin were in. Wonderful as always. D
Rainfox88 chapter 21 . 7/27/2009
I remember reading this fanfic years back and absolutely loving it! Now that I have an account of my own, I'm happy that it is going where it should-into my favorites! Thank you for an absolutely amazing story that I still have never forgotten over the years! This was the absolute best WHR fic EVER! If they were to ever make a sequel to the actual series, then I wish it to be yours! Thanks again! XD
The Lady Posh chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
One of my favorite chapters just because of how happy and content everyone is throughout it during the celebration. Plus teasing/flirting is always best! p Loved it so much. 3
The Lady Posh chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
Mm, warm fluff is fluffy. 3 I loved the story of Arabella though I wish it would've talked of her lover more in-depth just cuz I'm a sucker for things and I could be like, AMG SHE'S TALKING ABOUT AMON! p
The Lady Posh chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
I always loved how Robin looked with her hair down. I wish we could've seen more of that throughout the series but ah well. There's a lot of questions introduced in this chapter (most namely, Amon's past and powers) and I loved how she snuck in holding his hand. ;D
The Lady Posh chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I love Nagira teasing Amon throughout this story. HILARIOUS! Ahh, it's just so refreshing to have someone seem to try and infuriate him. p So Nonna is also hysterical when she just wants to irk him rather than make him pissy.
The Lady Posh chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
While watching the series, my brother had made the observation to me that Japan society does reflect looking down somewhat on individuals who are different. Now, they didn't show an awe about Robin's blond hair/green eyes in the actual show but the whole 'witches are evil and must be killed' thing seemed to really reflect that ideology to me. I also loved the injection of Italian into this fic, it's always fun to read and understand foreign languages when they're used appropriately. XD
The Lady Posh chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
At this point I was beginning to wonder what you had in plan for Amon's powers and why he wouldn't MAN UP AND SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AS HER! p Kidding about the last part but then I also began wondering how Greek mythology (i.e. Diana) was going to fit in as well. I love fanfiction that makes you think sometimes. )
The Lady Posh chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
I'm on a mission to give this stories the reviews it deserves from me! I remember being cautious very early on because there were so many original characters but I grew to love/hate (whichever was appropriate for their personality/actions!) them all. XD
The Lady Posh chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I just finished reading this story (All 21 wonderful chapters!) yesterday and I must say...WORTH IT! I bought the entire WHR dvd series and though the anime had a beautiful, hope-filled ending, it couldn't fulfill my fangirl cravings. Your story did. I was SO shocked because there just seems to be so much totally plausible, serious novel information throughout your story. MIND BOGGLING! But awesome. D You did a great job. And yeah, I'm reviewing chapter one right now because I had no idea you were still active. 3
lobelia chapter 21 . 6/24/2009
I used to be obsessed with this story. I didn't even know what witch hunter robin was... but this was so well written and interesting. I did watch like the first two episodes but that's all I could take, lol. Anyway thats my 2 cents.
MySlytherinLovelies chapter 21 . 12/11/2008
This is now officially the best and probably the longest WHR story that I have ever read. It is probably also the best story out of all of the other stories I have read. You could practically make a book out of this story. I copied it so I could read it whenever I want and I don't have to go on the internet to do it. Don't worry I won't post it as my own. That's just completely rude. Anyway I just had to tell you that. It is super amazing. Are you a real author? Because if you are I want to read some of your books no matter what they are about if they are this good. Keep it up. You'll probably become famous someday for it if you are not already.
IrisedLuna chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
I love everybody's characterization so far. Jana seems like such a cool old lady, giving them so much food. It makes me hungry just reading about it.

I'm not sure if you will ever look upon this chapter review, considering that it is already finished, but I had one suggestion.

For those who aren't familiar with Italian (though I appreciate that you have put in translations at the bottom) foreign phrases can be frustrating sometimes because I can't always tell what is happening.

For example:

"She did not notice the wolfish look crossing his dark features. She approached the cash register, still gazing at the picture of the cathedral. Something intangible and elusive nagged at her thoughts. "Dove sono questa cattedrale?" she asked him."

If a sentence like, "Robin felt a compulsive desire to know more about the cathedral, or at least where it was." Then I would think her question in Italian would be less of...a mystery, if that is the correct word.

I really like this story and I hope that comment helped. Sorry if I was too pushy, though.
IrisedLuna chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
What I like about this beginning is the fact that it doesn't try to shove too much action/adventure in my face and yet makes me exicted and wondering what happened after their initial escape from the factory. Great hook. Good job!
Azuula chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I have actually finished reading the whole story, but needed a couple days to let it all sink in. I have but one word for you: Wow. In all honesty, I don't even know where to begin. I have never found myself more involved in a story. Your writing made me feel I was there, watching from a sideline as the story began to unfold. There was plenty of suspense, the plot was perfect, and I can not think of one loose string that you did not address. I am so glad that I was able to read this story in it's entirety, rather than chapter by chapter. I don't think I could have handled the wait, considering it's all I have thought about for days. I actually printed off a copy from chapter 5 on so I could take it home and read in bed before sleep. That's a lot of pages...lol

I was so glad when I read it won first place in a contest. It probably gave you some of the recognition you deserve. I truly think that this would be a wonderful continuation to the series, or even a movie. If you haven't already, you may think about looking into selling the story to the original creators of WHR. They may just be interested. If I was them, I would be all over this. It even puts the loose stings left at the end of the series in place. You are a very talented writer. I hope to see more in the near future...*hint hint*...update the sequal...*hint hint*... )
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »