Reviews for The Burning Time
iSSY chapter 21 . 7/19/2007
That was amazing

Thanks for letting me read a story as incredible as this one. Long detailed chapters that make me swear they're the best... until I read the next one.

Again, amazing
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
i can't find ur stories on livejournal. what should i look under? ~shadow of the lost and forgotten children~
shadow of the lost chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
i just started reading this story yesterday and i LOVE it! it's so wonderfully written! i'm going to start reading the next story now! ja ne! lol. ~shadow of the lost and forgotten children~
explodeychik chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
Honestly, I'm not quite sure I have anything I could possibly add that hasn't already been said in the 1k reviews already, but damn if I didn't read this from start to finish in one day straight, absolutely incredible.

I only just this week watched the series, which I enjoyed immensely, but you took that and built on it tenfold. I don't think I've ever read any fic here, or elsewhere that has truly brought the characters back to life as much as you did. And seriously, I wish this wasn't one of the first WHR fics I've read, because I don't think it can possibly get much better. There is always the sequel though, of course ! I'm gonna be checking like a mad woman for updates to that one !

Thank you so much for a truly wonderful read.
Frozentaho chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Now I know what the deal is with the 1065 reviews. That's the most I've seen of any fic in any fandom so far. I'm absolutely convinced that the creators of WHR could not have done a better job than what you've created right here on their best day.
anitsirhc chapter 21 . 5/28/2007
i hope that the sequel to this will be posted sooner.i think it was a cliffhanger for the collaboration of the power of amon and robin and the more of it. ;)
anitsirhc chapter 20 . 5/28/2007
what?their battle is not yet finished?sigh...
anitsirhc chapter 19 . 5/28/2007
seth,seth,seth...he must believe on amon for the obvious had been ,tsk,tsk!
anitsirhc chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
oh...will amon tell the truth that he loves robin? :)
anitsirhc chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
sigh...robin now is in great danger living alone with coven members especially with amon!
anitsirhc chapter 16 . 5/28/2007
wonderful,bravo! :)
anitsirhc chapter 15 . 5/28/2007
oh my goodness!seth is a bad dare he did that to was unforgivable!
anitsirhc chapter 14 . 5/28/2007
i was laughing at all the questions of other readers you had put at the end of the chapter and also your comments on of it,i agreed with ,i'm laughing out loud but i'm controlling it not to be so loud that my auntie may think of me that i'm turning into a crazy :)
anitsirhc chapter 13 . 5/28/2007
now,i'm getting a doubt on he a comrade or an enemy?
anitsirhc chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
great job ,leon got jealous over :)
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »