Reviews for Doki Doki
stephanie11677 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Eiji cheered for Oishi AND Ryoma...wierd...it was a good story though and funny with Fuji acting like the sadist he is!
Hiroen Nnir chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
aw!

this was too cute!

ryoma was so cute! but Eiji was so cuter!

and Fuji being the evil master mind behind it all was so Fuji!

and now its going to be Kaidoh and Momo! yay!
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
kawaii, nya! I love this pairing as much as i love Thrill Pair, which is ALOT! ;) Eiji is so much like a child, ne?
DemonGirl13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
lol...Love it! KikuRyo is such a cute pair!
speadee chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I found it cute and funny. I was laughing at times.
Emitique chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Loved it! Very cute!

Specially the "'cause I don't want to lose to my uke" part

Hope you do more of this pairing, they're not that common.

_Peace Out_
Aki Rei chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
hahaha... liked the ending! Fuji-senpai is simply the greatest!
Silver Mystic chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
That is brillant!
Renn chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
lloll! The MomoKai at the end was just priceless!
Ro.Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
hehe love love love your story! it was so was so great! please write more Eiji/ryoma fics.

silver
Little Blossom chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
That was amusing.
Phasera chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Really, it's adorable! EijiRyo fics are SO hard to find, it's such a shame- cause as your fic shows, they're just too cute together! _
Vampireotaku chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
::falls over laughing:: that...was...so...great. ...makes...me wish... ::laughing:: that i could...read more kikuryo. ...::still laughing:: ... ::calms down to say:: the uke / seme convo! ::starts laughing again::
ketsuki chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Ryoma - 12
Momoshiro, Kaidoh - 13
Kikumaru, Oishi, Inui, Fuji, Tezuka - 14
None of them are 15 _ (although I dearly wish for them to be so...they should be graduating high school, not juniour high
yeaka chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Nya! Majorly Kawai! Oh, I loved it! How sweet! and the touch with fuji was very nice! i loved the ending! i loved the beginning! i loved the whole fic! eiji was so cute, and ryoma was doubly so! _ t'was awesome!