Reviews for Chemicals Between Us
kittykat12344 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
please make up some more chapters because this is a really good book and i would like to know what happens to sakura and syaoran
-kittykat
Inuyasha'sLoveKagome chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
I loved this story! Its really good!
misspokey101 chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
OMG i cant believe that xie-xie and the other council member are spyig on them and plotting something. this story just got alot more interesting :) have to read the rest... i hope they are alright after though.
Oky Verlo chapter 13 . 3/11/2011
This story is awesoe! I hope that you update soon!

Toodles and love

Oky Verlo
sillyhappyperson chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
lol wow 4 years...time goes by fast doesn't it? :)
bunnyjumps chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
I LOVE IT! Please keep up da good work! D N please update soon(if u can /)! D P.S. ur a good writer. I really really really like dis story! D

() ().c(u u) (P.S. dis a bunny! /)
Lil-BabYAnG3L chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
omg. updated soon!
EpicDreamer chapter 12 . 4/4/2007
OH MY GOSH! I can't stop the tingly feeling I'm having as I read your story. It's so wonderful, and yet there's a whole Dark side of it. It isn't just the cliched story where they get married and hate eachother and suddenly fall in love... hm . Please update... and... soon!

may your life be filled with magic

not a geek freak
BlackDraconian chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
the council is EVIL!
Avelyn Lauren chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
Well it seems they will grow stronger and weaker at the same time. I have understood for awhile why they have chosen to do this. I also know that the business that they are in will provie dangers for those that they care for. They need to get Eriol and Tomoyo out of their just before they start their assignment. They both would have put insurance money aside if they needed to. They also would know how to disappear. I look forward to readign the next chapter and gome for taking so long to read this one. I'll talk to you later. Xie Xie will not be ahppy about anything. Shaoran and Sakura alredy know that something is wrong and his beef agaisnt them will not go unnoticed. I'll tlak to you later. arigaot and ja ne!
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 12 . 9/30/2006
So..council and Xie xie bad? Riight? UPDATE!
kianvelez chapter 12 . 9/25/2006
Yeah! Great chapter! Thanks for updating! Hope that You will update soon! thanks! Bye!

P.S.: please e-mail me wen u update! tnx!
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 12 . 9/24/2006
:O! They were spying on them! XD well.. at least they aren't watching them anymore eh?

I hope Xie Xie doesnt' do anything rash x.x
Crimzon Thorn chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
WHAT? THAT'S IT! UR JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT OFF THERE. U R REALLY CRUEL. anyway i hate the stupid council and stupid Xie Xie. they should be tortured slowly and painfully, and then murdered, then chopped to pieces, then burned, then thrown into the sea, then buried... ok i have gone a bit over board. haven't i? -smiles ruefully-. anyway update soon i rea'lly want to read more. so please hurry _ (this story is one of the best one's i have ever read)
cherry blossom petals chapter 12 . 9/23/2006