Reviews for Stolen Innocence
everybodyluvsStarfire chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Y were r the rest of ur stories
irritated chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
If you've taken down all your stories, than take them and yourself off this site.

Moron. No one wants to read chapter after chapter of this. Just take the whole thing away, and stop trolling for attention.
outraged chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
i think this is rather false advetising and that you are out of order if you want to take away your fanfic's at least have the curticy to not post it out there for all the world to see!
Hellquin chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wow, it took me a while to find this story again, I had to back-track it from when I emailed it to someone in 2005, thats a long time ago. I wanted to re-read it since I remembered it was my favorite. Once I finally found it again I see you deleted all your stories. I cant re-read it at all. How does deleting your stories completely help you seriously persue your writing? People might want to read your older chapters, I know I really wanted to re-read them all again. Even though you are an amazing writer, Im really mad at the fact you took the story down, now ill never get to read it again.
jamason chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
delete your stories completely if you have taken them down, you have such good reviews and then you take the story down, what a disapointment.

I don't understand why you would need to take your stories down to write more seriously.

NS chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Hi there, I saw your profile and thought that your stories looked like just the sort of intense, dark Sarah/Jareth fics that I'm interested in. Then I realized it was all an elaborate hoax. Just about, anyway. Rather displeased.

In response to your note, I was just you mean "seriously pursuing" or "perusing?" I'm assuming the former, but the latter also makes sense in context. If you do intend to become a "real" writer, please take care to avoid mistakes such as the one you may have made on your profile. Sorry if that sounds snippy; I'll admit I'm a bit peeved about not being able to read any of your fiction because you removed it all. Nothing wrong with leaving it on the site as a reminder of how much you've improved and matured in your writing. (That, and it benefits me.)

Good luck with future endeavors. :) Hope I haven't offended.
LadyBookworm80 chapter 32 . 10/6/2007
I've read all of your story in the span of a day. I must say you are as cruel as Jareth. I got all the way to chapter 32 to find tere was no ending? For Shame!
cutecess chapter 32 . 9/2/2007
i agree with araden!
darklover chapter 32 . 8/24/2007
oh i love the way they fight update soon...
phoenixkid chapter 32 . 7/15/2007
lol! oh man this story rocks keep it up update soon!
jen chapter 31 . 6/22/2007
p l ease update your story soon :)...all your many fans are waiting :)
phoenixkid chapter 32 . 2/18/2007
this story rocks! please update soon! -
fikesgirl chapter 32 . 1/3/2007
love your story update soon please.
Wookie7859 chapter 32 . 12/18/2006
More! I want more!
Wookie7859 chapter 25 . 12/17/2006
Ohh how wikedly cruel! I have to say i love this fic a lot better than other Jareth and Sara fics. You have stayed true to Jareth's character and have not turned him into a mushy kiss ass. He loves her but he is still's so much more beleivable than other sappy fanfics! Great job!